closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Time 4A Pint - London GTG - Monday 26th June 2017

Journeyman

Time 4A Pint - London GTG - Monday 26th June 2017

Hey Everyone,

After a hugely successful Time 4A Pint event this week, I'm excited to announce the next one, on Monday 26 June 2017.

I've talked with a lot of people about this, to gauge whether or not it was the right approach, and have decided that from here on out, there will be a £5 (plus fees) charge per person (rising to £10 plus fees per person in the week before the event), to help cover the costs of running Time 4A Pint.

I hope this does not put anyone off, and I look forward to seeing you all on the 26 June.

Cheers

Chris

Well done Chris, looks well worth it from what i see on Instagram!

Hope to make it to one soon.

Journeyman
    Evening All!

As of 5 minutes ago, there are 20 of us signed up so far, including a couple of gents making the trip from Germany!

If you'd like to join us, please sign up here: https://time4apintjune2017.eventbrite.co.uk

Journeyman
    1 week until Time 4A Pint!

There are 9 ticket's left, now at the regular price of £10 (£11.21 including .......... fees).

Please signup here if you'd like to come: https://www.time4apint.com/events/20...a-pint-june-17

Side note: We're in a bigger location than last month, and I'm capping attendance at 40 so that everyone can have a seat, and things aren't so hectic!

Journeyman
    8 tickets left...