closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breitling Service - a personal review

Breitling Service - a personal review

I decided to send my Breitling Blackbird off to Breitling UK for a service, and I personally go via the AD.
    Cutting a long story short, I opted to go for a Complete Service, despite the watch being less than 3 years old. The AD had negotiated a price with BUK for me, that made this a very sensible option!
    Unfortunately I sent the watch off, but hadn't included the spare links. So a couple of days later I dropped them off at the AD, and they were forwarded onto BUK too.
    The day after I returned to the UK from holidays, I received a text message from my AD saying that my watch was now available for collection.
    At my earliest opportunity (today!) I popped into my AD to collect my watch.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that my 2 spare links hadn't been refinished, but replaced with 2 brand new and sealed links. Result!

The watch came well packaged in a padded box, with the well known Breitling service case and cloth.

The watch had Breitling Service stickers protecting both the Sapphire crystal, and case back.

The watch has been returned to me in absolute brand new condition. Totally stunning. I genuinely have the same feeling as when I buy a brand new watch.

The watch arrived back with the bracelet sized as when it left me, so no messing around, straight back on the wrist and a perfect fit.
    I have various bits of paperwork, mainly from the AD, but from BUK they clearly state all that has been done.

Just need a period of time now to check the accuracy of the watch.

Glad you had a good experience it illustrates the power of positivity.
    May not seem entirely logical but people who are complaining even before sending in the watch for service often end up having the worst experience. Go figure.
    Thanks for posting your experience as normally only the bad experiences get posted, giving people a skewed view.

Maybe they've finally woken-up to the need for clear statement as to works done? The weren't prepared to admit as much to me over 4 yrs..............

Al

Blog Entries
    Looks great!

Craftsman
    Like new

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Lovely! One of the nicest remakes of old models Breitling has done recently and it does look brand new. I'm not quite sure if that says anything about the quality of service, as you do have a reputation of keeping your watches shipshape and Bristol fashion.

I'm glad you had a good experience!