closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: China's Wealth Management Products

China's Wealth Management Products

I heard of these about five minutes ago. Here's the Wikipedia page:

A wealth management product is an uninsured financial product sold in China by banks and other financial institutions. Typically they offer a high rate of interest, and, sometimes, guaranteed return. As of 2016, $2.8 trillion had been sold by banks during the previous 5 years. While the government sometimes intervenes to prevent losses by investors, some have failed.

Financial experts such as David Daokui Li of Tsinghua University, a member of the Chinese central bank’s monetary policy committee, believe wealth management products pose a substantial danger to China's financial stability.

Wealth management products grew rapidly throughout 2015 and 2016. Chinese households, companies and banks held a record balance of $3.9 trillion (26.3 trillion yuan) of wealth management products as of June 30, 2016.
    Here's a NYT article on them: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/1...wikipedia.org/

What might not go wrong with them?

The TT Horological clinic just recommended them to me as the next CDO, best go all in

Very interesting! Keeping an eye on these could provide a good warning signal for next downturn....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk