closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Explosion at Manchester MEN Arena

Master
    What I'm trying to say is do ISIS really want the division? It's perfect at the moment, we show all this love and acceptance for these people already hence why they're living among us and can do what they did here. I can pretty much guarantee that some of the people at the recent candle light gatherings were probably grinning inside when they were joining in with the grieving. In fact I'm surprised that one of them hasn't used a platform like that to blow themselves up yet, I guess that's because many of their 'brothers' will be there 'grieving'.

It's obvious to me that many people are laughing at us. I caught the tail end of an interview with a family member of the prat that did this, was blatantly obvious he knew what was going on and he was almost smirking.

Quote Originally Posted by jameswrx View Post

It's obvious to me that many people are laughing at us. I caught the tail end of an interview with a family member of the prat that did this, was blatantly obvious he knew what was going on and he was almost smirking.
    We'll all probably sleep better in our beds if you and the intuitive detective team up to protect the country in its hour of need.
    Calling soundood.

What I'm trying to say is do ISIS really want the division? It's perfect at the moment, we show all this love and acceptance for these people already hence why they're living among us and can do what they did here. I can pretty much guarantee that some of the people at the recent candle light gatherings were probably grinning inside when they were joining in with the grieving. In fact I'm surprised that one of them hasn't used a platform like that to blow themselves up yet, I guess that's because many of their 'brothers' will be there 'grieving'.

Yup victims of our own tolerance and charity.

Try showing hatred and intolerance instead of 'love and acceptance' and see whether that changes anything.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Try showing hatred and intolerance instead of 'love and acceptance' and see whether that changes anything.

R
    Don't be silly I'd get arrested, only minorities, can get away with such things nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    Don't be silly I'd get arrested, only minorities, can get away with such things nowadays.
    Those who demonstrate hatred and intolerance are a minority.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Really? You can actually pretty much guarantee that some of those muslims attending the candle lit vigils were silently celebrating inside their own heads and hearts?

How do you know this appalling information? How can you virtually guarantee it? I'd like to be sure because if you want me to hate all muslims I'm going to need some really solid evidence to go on.
    Last edited by TheFlyingBanana; 31st May 2017 at 15:55.

Master
    I didn't say anything about hating all muslims, in fact I didn't even say anything about muslims. I was just referring to the families and friends of these people that agree with what they done. They might not admit to it public ally (why would they) but they're there!

And yes, I'm pretty confident some people that put on the whole "we knew nothing, it's not our way" are getting some form of enjoyment out of it.

You've only got to look at every recent 'terrorism' case when you watch their friends or family be interviewed.

"We had no idea"
    "He was just like you or I"
    "We thought he just had a holiday condo in Syria"
    "We thought he had a condo in Libya"

The people that are telling us they're as sad as we are, they're the mothers, fathers, brothers & friends of people doing this stuff.

It's always the same "we didn't know". Then look at the father and brother of this latest prat, both arrested for being part of a terrorist network!

... we show all this love and acceptance for these people already hence why they're living among us and can do what they did here.
    I didn't say anything about hating all muslims, in fact I didn't even say anything about muslims. I was just referring to the families and friends of these people that agree with what they done. They might not admit to it public ally (why would they) but they're there!
    Who are 'these people' that you were referring to?

R