closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: One watch. Can it be done?

Hybrid View

Master
    I'm still not clear on why the OP wants to get down to just one watch. Is it because the three he has are fairly similar? It doesn't seem as though it's driven by a desire to free up money.

I know what you mean about the plots being too small on the 14060; that was why I got rid of mine within a few days of getting it, and then set course for an LV.

Have you considered light-coloured dials? Cheaper models than Rolex? I have a few of the latter but am really enjoying a Nomos Club. If I had to go from nine to one, the Nomos might even edge out my 1016 and 1675, which I've had for years.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by NickRed71 View Post
    I'm still not clear on why the OP wants to get down to just one watch. Is it because the three he has are fairly similar? It doesn't seem as though it's driven by a desire to free up money.
    A life de-clutter has prompted it really. I get a remarkable cleansing feeling knowing I've rid myself of stuff I'm not using. Ebay has been getting a tremendous rattle this past few weeks, and charity shops have been handsomely restocked!

Back to watches, I've listened to some advice and have tucked two of the watches away, pretending they don't exist. I'll wear the LV for the next few weeks and see how things go.
    Last edited by demonloop; 24th May 2017 at 07:55.

Master

Cool

Very wise,I got the declutter bug and threw out a jacket I now miss.Act in haste,repent at leisure

No way but wise I could I'd save a hell of a lot of money