closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: I have a Speedbird III

Craftsman

I have a Speedbird III

I've wanted a Flieger style watch for a little while and upon discovering the Speedbird III and reading how close to the IWC Mark models it is I had to try and find one.

I stuck WTB's out but no joy; So ended up going further afield and one popped up on Swedish Watch Forum Klocksnack. The ad as well as the entire site was in Swedish, so had to translate everything to get registered and PM the seller. Thankfully he speaks perfect english and the deal was struck.

Got a great price and it's a full set from 2013. It's in nice condition too which is a real bonus as I didn't pay too much for it.

It landed today and after a little clean and sizing the tricky bracelet, I am delighted with it!

What a cracking little Watch they are! I think this one will get a good bit of wrist time.

Klocksnack for the win! Nice find.

Apprentice
    Really nice watch these , looking for one myself. Did you look for a long time.

Sent from my SM-G900F using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Not too long. I'm just impatient so stuck searches out everywhere I could to track one down.

There seems to be more sold outside of the UK Vs in. That surprised me given the origin.

Quote Originally Posted by dommorton View Post
    Not too long. I'm just impatient so stuck searches out everywhere I could to track one down.

There seems to be more sold outside of the UK Vs in. That surprised me given the origin.
    It doesn't surprise me, at least 60% went outside the UK, almost 100 of them to South Korea.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Craftsman
    Goodness me. Perhaps we'll just have to repatriate them one at a time

Craftsman

Weekend ready