closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Trading in my Omega Planet Ocean 8500 2012 or my Tag Monaco 2010 -help!

Blog Entries

Trading in my Omega Planet Ocean 8500 2012 or my Tag Monaco 2010 -help!

Hi all,

I have spotted a new watch and was thinking about trading in one of my old watches. I am uncertain on values so was wondering if any experienced hands on TZ could help?

The trade options are as follow and if you have an idea of trade versus second-hand retail that would be appreciated:

1st up: Omega Planet Ocean 2012 8500. Black bezel on metal strap. In mint condition with boxes and warranty cards - UK watch

2nd up: Tag Monaco LS 2010 calibre 12. Mint condition also with black leather strap and also unused metal strap. All boxed and papers from Tag store in Italy.

Really appreciate everyone's input.
    Kind regards
    Chris

Cannot help with the Tag price, but the PO around £2400 if you were to sell it on here. I reckon on trade they would offer you 2k, so better off selling privately IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel76 View Post
    Hi all,

I have spotted a new watch and was thinking about trading in one of my old watches. I am uncertain on values so was wondering if any experienced hands on TZ could help?

The trade options are as follow and if you have an idea of trade versus second-hand retail that would be appreciated:

1st up: Omega Planet Ocean 2012 8500. Black bezel on metal strap. In mint condition with boxes and warranty cards - UK watch

2nd up: Tag Monaco LS 2010 calibre 12. Mint condition also with black leather strap and also unused metal strap. All boxed and papers from Tag store in Italy.

Really appreciate everyone's input.
    Kind regards
    Chris

Blog Entries
    Cheers for the info on the POz

Blog Entries
    Can anyone help me here