closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Broken roof tile repairs leeds - recommendation please

Broken roof tile repairs leeds - recommendation please

Hi all

long shot i know

trying to find someone reliable to fix a few broken roof tiles - any recommendations based around Leeds/Wakefield area would be greatly appreciated

regards

Master
    I realise it may be quite a long way up but replacing tiles is really easy. The right gadget is about £7 and you could hire a ridge ladder. If it isn't that high or access is ok I'd give it a go. Just a thought.

i'd also check everything out while you're up there. i thought i just needed a couple of new tiles, by the time i finished i'd replaced about 40 of the buggers as well as a few feet of rotten batons, recemented the ridges etc. always nice to have a roof you can have confidence in.
    Good luck everybody. Have a good one.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by amalgam786 View Post
    Hi all

long shot i know

trying to find someone reliable to fix a few broken roof tiles - any recommendations based around Leeds/Wakefield area would be greatly appreciated

regards
    Try Kevin on 07768 851050. He's done multiple roofing jobs for me, both large and small. He's also done work for my neighbours from my recommendation and they've all been pleased with his work.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer999 View Post
    Try Kevin on 07768 851050. He's done multiple roofing jobs for me, both large and small. He's also done work for my neighbours from my recommendation and they've all been pleased with his work.
    Thanks i'll give him a call!

If Kevin doesn't work out, then have a search for AH roofing. Did good work for me.

I tend to like Mybuilder.co.uk to find trades people these days, as you can read reviews on them.

If Kevin doesn't work out, then have a search for AH roofing. Did good work for me.

I tend to like Mybuilder.co.uk to find trades people these days, as you can read reviews on them.

Quote Originally Posted by mikiejack View Post

thank you!