closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Barclaycard arena parking Birmingham

Barclaycard arena parking Birmingham

Off to the BC arena tomorrow evening to see Ed Sheeran and was wondering as I've never been whats the traffic/parking like here?

Been to the Bullring a few times but never the arena.
    Last edited by pitbull666; 27th April 2017 at 17:35.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull666 View Post
    Off to the BC arena tomorrow evening to see Ed Sheehan and was wondering as I've never been whats the traffic/parking like here?

Been to the Bullring a few times but never the arena.
    "Ed Sheehan" - Is that an Irish tribute act :)

It does get pretty busy after the gig so I would maybe park at a hotel 10mins away and walk to the gig. I went to see Madness at Christmas and had to leg it to the station as a cab would have meant me missing my train for sure, last one home too.

Taking into account the average ES fan is getting picked up by Mum or Dad there could be a few cars around the venue after the gig.

Quote Originally Posted by gavsw20 View Post
    "Ed Sheehan" - Is that an Irish tribute act :)

It does get pretty busy after the gig so I would maybe park at a hotel 10mins away and walk to the gig. I went to see Madness at Christmas and had to leg it to the station as a cab would have meant me missing my train for sure, last one home too.

Taking into account the average ES fan is getting picked up by Mum or Dad there could be a few cars around the venue after the gig.
    Haha bloody fat fingers and iPhone...

I'm just going for the wife honest.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ed Sheehan, enjoy ;-)

Master
    Blog Entries
    We park at Paradise Circus Multi storey never a problem only a short walk. We went to see Paul Carrack at the Symphony Hall (next door to the BA) a few weeks ago and had no problems.
    Last edited by hilly10; 27th April 2017 at 18:20.

Back of the Durys inn hotel on broad st

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    Ed Sheehan, enjoy ;-)

I know that bloke 😂

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Master
    Haha bloody fat fingers and iPhone...

I'm just going for the wife honest.
    Similar story here, going as girlfriend, PA & her daughter wanted to go. Although 'Galway Girl' makes me want to break things!

Handy parking tips thanks, getting out after The Who a few weeks back was hard work.

Thanks for info guys

Quote Originally Posted by westberks View Post
    Similar story here, going as girlfriend, PA & her daughter wanted to go. Although 'Galway Girl' makes me want to break things!

Handy parking tips thanks, getting out after The Who a few weeks back was hard work.
    Unless we sneak off for a beer..

Craftsman
    Not a huge ES by any means but his new single "Castle on the Hill" is actually very good. Found myself accidentally watching a documentary on him the other day and seemed a nice chap, pretty down to earth and a passionate musician that wants to play live so hats of to him.

Quote Originally Posted by gavsw20 View Post
    Not a huge ES by any means but his new single "Castle on the Hill" is actually very good. Found myself accidentally watching a documentary on him the other day and seemed a nice chap, pretty down to earth and a passionate musician that wants to play live so hats of to him.
    I am secretly looking forward to it, I can't say I know many of his songs but there's a few I like and from what I've seen and heard he's meant to be good live.

I like his Vic n Bob cover 'Galway Gal'

Master
    Thanks for info guys

Unless we sneak off for a beer..
    Would have worked if you were there tonight! Could have been an impromptu GTG; Ed likes a PP, seen him in an Aquanaut.

Last night I was flying back from Dublin into Birmingham, now have to drive there again tonight!

Thanks guys we ended up getting caught in a bit of traffic getting to Birmingham so ended up parking actually at the arena which had loads of parking left when we got there, it was £7,50 for the evening and apart from so muppet blocking part of the exit which held us up for 20mins it was pretty easy getting out of the car park and back to the M6. Bullring for us is a typical 2 hour drive and the areana took us 3.5 there due to an accident and 2.5 return so couldn't grumble.

One thing I will say is he's so much better live then I thought he was going to be and really enjoyed it, best person I've seen live for a good few years.

Would have worked if you were there tonight! Could have been an impromptu GTG; Ed likes a PP, seen him in an Aquanaut.

Last night I was flying back from Dublin into Birmingham, now have to drive there again tonight!
    Yeah from all accounts he's a little watch mad, pretty sure he was wearing the Aquanaut when preforming couldn't make out the dial but had the tell tale bezel and black strap, now from an interview I saw he has a 5164.

As above though actually glad I went, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing him.

Master
    Thanks guys we ended up getting caught in a bit of traffic getting to Birmingham so ended up parking actually at the arena which had loads of parking left when we got there, it was £7,50 for the evening and apart from so muppet blocking part of the exit which held us up for 20mins it was pretty easy getting out of the car park and back to the M6. Bullring for us is a typical 2 hour drive and the areana took us 3.5 there due to an accident and 2.5 return so couldn't grumble.

One thing I will say is he's so much better live then I thought he was going to be and really enjoyed it, best person I've seen live for a good few years.

Yeah from all accounts he's a little watch mad, pretty sure he was wearing the Aquanaut when preforming couldn't make out the dial but had the tell tale bezel and black strap, now from an interview I saw he has a 5164.

As above though actually glad I went, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing him.
    I thought last night he was in a Nautilus Chrono on leather. Enjoyed it but as expected was too many screaming girls for my liking (was stuck downstairs standing) and would have preferred a full band rather than just him. Very talented guy though.

I thought last night he was in a Nautilus Chrono on leather. Enjoyed it but as expected was too many screaming girls for my liking (was stuck downstairs standing) and would have preferred a full band rather than just him. Very talented guy though.
    Quite possibly I couldn't make out the Nautilus ears but view wasn't great (typical WIS thing to do)

We were seated for that reason, but doesn't stop the screaming which was the only distraction thankfully it wasn't that bad on Friday.