closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Patek numbers

Patek numbers

Anyone know how many 5712s an authorised dealer receives a year???

Just curios

Cheers

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Joe, mine received one this year. They had been expecting two, but were then informed by Patek that it would be only the one, which arrived in February.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyman View Post
    Joe, mine received one this year. They had been expecting two, but were then informed by Patek that it would be only the one, which arrived in February.
    Ouch, thanks you for coming back to me.....I suppose the low numbers are key for residuals so very boring but only until you own one...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by joethetoe View Post
    Anyone know how many 5712s an authorised dealer receives a year???

Just curios

Cheers
    Never was a typo more apt.

The answer is not the same for each AD.
    The smaller ADs will get one a year maybe even none a year perhaps one every 18 months to 2 years whereas bigger dealers will get more. Outlets like the Patek boutique on Bond Street tend to get the most but they also tend to have the most customers.
    The 5712 shortage is not uniform across the globe - other markets the availability is easier than the UK. For example, the 5712 is easier to get in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by chris56 View Post
    The answer is not the same for each AD.
    The smaller ADs will get one a year maybe even none a year perhaps one every 18 months to 2 years whereas bigger dealers will get more. Outlets like the Patek boutique on Bond Street tend to get the most but they also tend to have the most customers.
    The 5712 shortage is not uniform across the globe - other markets the availability is easier than the UK. For example, the 5712 is easier to get in the US.
    Thanks for this , makes sense.

Cheers

Joe

Craftsman
    My dealer 2-3