closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Mathieu Legrand watches

Master

Mathieu Legrand watches

Anyone know anything about them? Search results yielded nothing.

Google throws up plenty of fashion "exclusive" type results i.e. Achica, Brand Alley etc.

Done a bit more googling. Definitely fashion watch with Swiss quartz movement with high nominal 4 figure price tag but available deeply discounted everywhere at sub £300.
    Last edited by ViperStripes; 4th May 2017 at 12:50.

Craftsman
    These might just be the watches with the highest RRP for a Ronda 50x0-series movement - even the comparable Tag Heuers offerings are a couple of hundred pounds less (though admittedly, you won't find them for £300 or even near that)! Anyway, for what it's worth, the movement is among the best quartz chronographs, but except you're dead set on this particular design, you can do a lot better for the money, and even for less, even with established brands such as Victorinox, Wenger, Swiss Military Hanowa, or Roamer. Then for a bit more you have Davosa, Delma, Zodiac, Cyma, Doxa, Buler, CWC even, Edox - it's a very popular movement as you can tell.

Master
    I'm definitely not dead set on the design. A friend knows I like watches and asked my opinion on them.

Very useful info you've given so thank you.