closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Just back from Simon Freese - Speedy Auto

Just back from Simon Freese - Speedy Auto

Evening chaps

This one's been in my watch box needing a service for the last 9 years or so - I finally got around to taking it to Simon Freese now he's set up on his own and he's done a superb job of bringing it back to life. It's amazing when you haven't worn a piece for a while and then strap it back on how much you realise you've missed it and still love it... almost like getting it brand new again.

This one's going nowhere as it was my 21st gift from my parents - just thought it might be worth a pic on here and a shout out to Simon for his top work!

Cheers
    Andy

Lovely watch and picture. Had the same feeling after the recent return of my 2254 from servicing after putting it off for awhile - it's like having a new watch again.

Looks like Simon will be a busy man these days!

He's non stop at the moment it seems. I'm really pleased for him though, setting up on your own can be a risk, but happily it looks as if it's paying off!

Craftsman

Just back from Simon Freese - Speedy Auto

Lovely Andy.

I just had two Speedies back from Simon. His work is really super and he will be getting all my Omega work from now on. First one he serviced for me was this:

The other one he sorted out a squiffy bezel and regulated for me was this - on my wrist today:

Can't recommend him highly enough.
    Last edited by tom waring; 26th April 2017 at 14:46.

Craftsman
    Trying to resist buying my first Speedy and you guys are just not helping! I fear I will succumb 😱

Master
    What was the turnaround time? I'm certainly considering him for my broad arrow (chrono minute hand sticks here and there). Prices seem very competitive. Could save a good few quid using him than some of the others I've been contemplating

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by hafle View Post
    What was the turnaround time? I'm certainly considering him for my broad arrow (chrono minute hand sticks here and there). Prices seem very competitive. Could save a good few quid using him than some of the others I've been contemplating
    He was quoting 2ish weeks but I'm not sure about now. Mine both took a bit less than 2 weeks.

Same here, just under 2 weeks - great service IMO!