Just thought I will do a quick SOTC as I have never done something like this before or maybe I have but its been a while. I feel my collection is at a place where there is a very strong foundation for growth in the future if any but i'm quite satisfied that I have reached this stage. I have been in the "watch game" for around a decade and pretty obsessed with it. I consider myself a pretty serious enthusiast! Been acquiring, flipping, acquiring, flipping, just trying to find what I like and I have settled on a short philosophy as follows:

- Quality > Quantity.
- Keep it to less than or equal to 4.
- No point if I am not gonna wear it. No safe queens here.
- Chronographs rule :)

So having said that I present my current SOTC which consists of 3 watches. Apologies for the photo, is meant to be a quick SOTC rather than an in-depth and if anyone wants an in depth ill do one if there is demand haha

1) Every day beater, the "Patek Philippe 5990/1A-001"

For me the the perfect every day watch. Some may disagree that I should use such a high end piece as an every day watch but ignoring the price, there couldn't be a better watch. Dual time zone, flyback chronograph, made of Stainless steel, and 120m water resistant. For me its just the perfect watch and hence I wear it 70% of the time! Love it to bits.

2) A Lange Sohne 1815 boutique edition flyback chronograph:

The best finished movement i have ever seen. Flip it over and you see a metropolis. For me, it beats patek. I don't wear it often but when I do, its just amazing. I've been to the lange manufacture and its just breath taking.

3) Rolex Daytona 116520 Black

Bought this as an engagement with my fiancee. Miraculously the AD had both white and black and so we bought it together. Not much else to say here as everyone knows this watch suffice to say, its one of the best automatic chronographs ever made period.