closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tickoprint App

Tickoprint App

I've been playing with the Tickoprint watch timing app. Anyone else got this?

At first I couldn't get it to reliably pick up the sound using phone headphone mics. But then I tried a playstation headphone mic. Pressing the tiny mic hole to the glass and it picks up the ticking pretty well.

I've just timed my watches, and it seems pretty much spot on on all of them in terms of s/day.

Does anybody recommend the premium version which measures amplitude and beat error? Also, whilst the more old fashioned timegraphs look retro cool, is there any reason to get one now the technology is on phones?

Banned
    Torquay, Devon. Great place to work and relax. Love flying and lots of great sea walks.
    I don't have this app but it sounds brilliant.
    I use two real life watch timers but this app could be very useful on the move.
    Do you have the link please ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If you search for 'timing apps' in Watch Talk, there are a few informative threads.

Has anyone here with a 'real' time graph machine done a side by side comparison of results to see how the App compares?
    Cheers..
    Jase

Quote Originally Posted by Webwatchmaker View Post
    I don't have this app but it sounds brilliant.
    I use two real life watch timers but this app could be very useful on the move.
    Do you have the link please ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Just search Tickoprint in your app store.

Yes, I could see how it would be useful when buying a watch, especially vintage. Although might find it hard to get a quiet enough environment to test.

Banned
    Torquay, Devon. Great place to work and relax. Love flying and lots of great sea walks.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGood View Post
    Just search Tickoprint in your app store.

Yes, I could see how it would be useful when buying a watch, especially vintage. Although might find it hard to get a quiet enough environment to test.
    Thanks Jimmy. ..although watches I buy rarely work at the time !

Sent from my SM-G900F using TZ-UK mobile app