closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breitling woman's watch question ?

Journeyman

Breitling woman's watch question ?

Got a mate who's wanting to pick up a galactic 32steel for his wife, model number a71356l2/a708367a mother of pearl dial with diamonds on the markers Rep is £4,300 what sort of discount can be had on these and what's 2nd hand prices like ?

Master
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=breitling+galactic+32+diamond

As to discount, it depends on your mate's negotiation skills

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=breitling+galactic+32+diamond

As to discount, it depends on your mate's negotiation skills
    Tryied google cant find what the going discount is on these also tried looking for ones sold, seems not a lot get sold

Worth trying Ryan

If I recall Ryan gets s good lump on these

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    If I recall Ryan gets s good lump on these
    Does he sell watches on the forums ? And if so do you have a number for him ? Seen a guy in America got 37.5% off one last week

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmtmastertwo View Post
    Tryied google cant find what the going discount is on these also tried looking for ones sold, seems not a lot get sold
    There's no such thing as a going discount, as if there was that would just be the price.

If you actually looked at the link there are many examples and prices for that watch. Therefore it will give you a rough idea what to aim for.

But just to save you the bother, you should be able to get at least 25% off list on a Brietling, mop dials aren't that popular, nor diamonds, and ladies watches don't sell as well as mens

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    There's no such thing as a going discount, as if there was that would just be the price.

If you actually looked at the link there are many examples and prices for that watch. Therefore it will give you a rough idea what to aim for.

But just to save you the bother, you should be able to get at least 25% off list on a Brietling, mop dials aren't that popular, nor diamonds, and ladies watches don't sell as well as mens
    By going discount I was meaning what is possible from a AD I know nothing about breitling but if it was Rolex or ap I could tell anyone what % to expect off any particular model. That link you sent just has them advertising at full rrp or am I missing something ?