closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Lenovo P2 deals? Employees?

Lenovo P2 deals? Employees?

Hi

I'm after one of these mobiles and was wondering if anybody had any links within the firm?

Or know of any decent deals rather than the flea bay route?

I'm sim inlh and wanting to stay that way

Master
    I bought mine brand new sim free unlocked they are exclusive to Three and it was £200 in store I have had all sorts of quality phones and this is by far the best of the lot, it showed me that I didn't need to buy top end phones as the P2 does everything I need it to and the battery life is truly crazy easily 8 hours on screen time, get one you won't be disappointed 👍

Master
    Blog Entries
    Have you checked any other networks SIM cards in your P2 Andy? Just wanting to double check if really is unlocked on any network.
    Thanks

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    Hi

I'm after one of these mobiles and was wondering if anybody had any links within the firm?

Or know of any decent deals rather than the flea bay route?

I'm sim inlh and wanting to stay that way
    Before you commit to a new phone, please make sure it has a spell checker

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jmitch View Post
    Have you checked any other networks SIM cards in your P2 Andy? Just wanting to double check if really is unlocked on any network.
    Thanks
    Hi mate, no I haven't but Three assured me it was unlocked to any SIM card and it is just a superb phone as this phone has cured me of wanting a top end phone as it does everything you need for a fraction of the cost of an iPhone or an S8 and the screen is superb and as for the battery life well that is just insane and in a different league to any phone I have owned before if you get one you won't be disappointed :)

Just wanted to suggest Asus Zenfone in this area (it looks almost identical to the Lenovo with similar performance stats).

Very powerful phones for £200 (fully unlocked & new in box on Ebay)...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeThoughts View Post
    Just wanted to suggest Asus Zenfone in this area (it looks almost identical to the Lenovo with similar performance stats).

What size battery does the Zenfone have as the P2 has a 5100mah battery and is a beast and can easily get me through three days without charge and for me that is a massive bonus as every phone I have had apart from the S7 Edge has had awful battery life.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andy armitage View Post
    Hi mate, no I haven't but Three assured me it was unlocked to any SIM card and it is just a superb phone as this phone has cured me of wanting a top end phone as it does everything you need for a fraction of the cost of an iPhone or an S8 and the screen is superb and as for the battery life well that is just insane and in a different league to any phone I have owned before if you get one you won't be disappointed :)

Thanks Andy
    Any bloatware/unwanted software preinstalled?

My key reasons for wanting this are
    1: the battery life. I need this to run GPS and OS mapping on multi day Backpacking trips.

2: it has an app drawer. This makes it pretty close to vanilla android. I have a nexus 6p on android 7 at the moment and i like to keep things simple, definately no multiple homescreens. All i want is one screen with a dashclock widget on it, app drawer and a couple of shortcut buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeThoughts View Post

Only £107 on gearbest at the moment so it is tempting, but only 3000mAh battery.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jmitch View Post
    Thanks Andy
    Any bloatware/unwanted software preinstalled?

My key reasons for wanting this are
    1: the battery life. I need this to run GPS and OS mapping on multi day Backpacking trips.

2: it has an app drawer. This makes it pretty close to vanilla android. I have a nexus 6p on android 7 at the moment and i like to keep things simple, definately no multiple homescreens. All i want is one screen with a dashclock widget on it, app drawer and a couple of shortcut buttons.

Only £107 on gearbest at the moment so it is tempting, but only 3000mAh battery.
    For,your needs it is the perfect phone forget the Asus with that size battery as the P2 has a 5100mah battery and honestly I can easily get 8 hours screen on time and that's with streaming Netflix and web browsing and playing music videos :) it just goes on and on and there really isn't anything to touch it especially for the price.

I had a Samsung S7 Edge which has a stunning Amoled screen and yet to my eyes the Amoled screen on the P2 which is a Samsung panel is just as good as the S7 Edge, the P2 is a bit heavier than other phones due to the battery but actually it isn't noticeable and to me the phone feels better in the hand being a bit heavier.

Ther isn't any bloatware on it as I can't bear that either there are a couple of apps on it but you can delete them, I like vanilla Android and this is very close to the Nexus 6 I had.

I have had many phones and apart from the S7 Edge they have all had poor battery life but the P2 blows them all out of the water and for me it is the reason why you should buy it but the bonus is the spec is really good and the screen really pops with colour just get it and then let me know your thoughts but I promise you that you will love it :)
    Last edited by andy armitage; 24th April 2017 at 00:44.

I was talking about the Zenfone Max that has a 5000mAh battery. Its about £150 on ebay unlocked from UK.

Dual Sim aswell. I reckon its the business.

I've bought a P2

Bought it outright with no contract or deal unlocked not via 3

I'm anxious but if can't get on with it will put it on here as I KNOW this is deffo unlocked

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    I've bought a P2

Bought it outright with no contract or deal unlocked not via 3

I'm anxious but if can't get on with it will put it on here as I KNOW this is deffo unlocked
    Where did you get it from?
    I have been trying to get hold of one from 3 today but they are sold out online and the local stores don't have any.