closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolexes bought with cloned credit cards (more for the "Papers Prove Ok" club!)

Master

Rolexes bought with cloned credit cards (more for the "Papers Prove Ok" club!)

These two reportedly bought at Lakeside and Brent Cross in March 2017 using cloned credit cards :

Rolex Yachtmaster II 116681 - 560JA759

Rolex Yachtmaster II 116680 - 7MV19541

As usual, I can provide more details if watches appear.

"So you like to buy a watch with papers because you think that means it can't be stolen...?"

Again....

Haywood
    Last edited by Haywood_Milton; 7th April 2017 at 16:05.

Journeyman
    Is there a definitive website or organization that one can subscribe too, that provides up to date details of stolen watches and there serial numbers? Google offers up a myriad of websites that promise to supply a comprehensive and up to date list of said watches, but I'd appreciate some guidance as to which if any is the genuine website/organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy 0 View Post
    Is there a definitive website or organization that one can subscribe too, that provides up to date details of stolen watches and there serial numbers? Google offers up a myriad of websites that promise to supply a comprehensive and up to date list of said watches, but I'd appreciate some guidance as to which if any is the genuine website/organization.
    Simple answer no

Sent from my SM-C7000 using Tapatalk

Hello

That's a shame that there isn't one but presumably a member of the public or Police can contact a manufacturer and ask if the watch is genuine and whether or not it has been reported stolen.

If it's been reported stolen by the owner to the Police and Insurance Company presumably they inform the manufacturer.

Or at least I hope they would.

Regards,

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by burnside View Post
    That's a shame that there isn't one but presumably a member of the public or Police can contact a manufacturer and ask if the watch is genuine and whether or not it has been reported stolen.
    You'd think so, but no. (At least, not members of the public.)