closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Submariner 14060M

Rolex Submariner 14060M

What do you reckon is a fair price for a full set 2003/4 Rolex Submariner 14060M in decent nick both for a private and dealer sale?
    Last edited by ichaice; 7th April 2017 at 09:48.

£4k private, £4.5 dealer

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ichaice View Post
    What do you reckon is a fair price for a full set 2003/4 Rolex Submariner 14060M in decent nick both for a private and dealer sale?
    I have just put exactly this into stock at £4,350 and it was almost immediately put on deposit by a client (which is why I feel it's okay to post about it).

Watchfinder are asking £4,950 for one without box or papers !

Haywood

I think I got a good deal then at 6k for a v Serial nos 2010 16610

I paid £4200 recently without papers from a dealer. It did however come with a RSC service card with 1year 9months warranty remaining.

It depends on the the definition of 'decent nick', I think. Worth paying £4.5k+ for a full set with a full case, retaining its original shape and sharp edges. I have seen plenty of dealer examples, recently, in this price bracket with plenty of metal removed and rounded edges (& often described otherwise).

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisparker View Post
    £4k private, £4.5 dealer
    Would this be the norm, 10% diff between private and dealer

Rolex Submariner 14060M

Polishing is an issue, that is why I suggest the best available is the way to go and pay the higher price which will come with it.
    Last edited by Robbyman; 8th April 2017 at 06:26.

I recently traded one when I went gold. Difficult to say what I actually got for it given it was a 3 watch package deal. It was a 2010 watch. I think mid 4s.

I love mine. Alas it is bnib and likely to stay that way

I procured one for my friend BNIB in 2011 for £3650. That was less than RRP at the time!

Journeyman
    I paid 4900 GBP box and papers from a dealer. I know this is on the high side but it's in excellent condition. It was serviced and came with a 2 year guarantee. I could have searched around and got something for a better price on Chrono24 but I was in the shop and could see the condition in the flesh so I took it. Best of luck with your search.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11erv View Post
    It depends on the the definition of 'decent nick', I think. Worth paying £4.5k+ for a full set with a full case, retaining its original shape and sharp edges. I have seen plenty of dealer examples, recently, in this price bracket with plenty of metal removed and rounded edges (& often described otherwise).
    I'm also interested in buying one, can you a advise me where to look to see the difference between the two as I wouldn't know?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Justmuller View Post
    Would this be the norm, 10% diff between private and dealer
    Not really, prices can vary a lot. Only the buyer can decide what value to put on dealer benefits, i.e. Warranty, finance, returns, card payment etc.