timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Game of Thrones - series 7

Game of Thrones - series 7

We are getting gradually closer to the new series

https://youtu.be/JxWfvtnHtS0

The night is dark and full of terrors

Craftsman
    The internet is dark and full of spoilers.

Can't wait. July seems a long time away.....

Ach away. You'll be reflecting on a fine win over England at Hamden by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Never seen it. What's it all about then?

Craftsman
    Winter is coming!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew S View Post
    Winter is coming!!!
    You know nothing!

Winter is here!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
    Never seen it. What's it all about then?
    Men v's Men.
    Men v's Women.
    Men v's "White Walkers".

Everyone wants to control the Iron Throne (basically makes them ruler of the country I guess).
    Best contenders for it are the two fan-favourites, the handsome male lead (back from the dead) and the fit female lead (who has dragons and an army of cavemen). Hmmmmm, I wonder if said attractive people will form a GoT power couple and rule the world together?

No need to watch seasons 7 and 8 folks.

You know nothing

Master
    I hear colleagues raving about the likes of Peaky Blinders, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and the like and I sometimes feel like I'm missing out. But not enough to do something about it. Mind you, I've never watched any of the Star War movies, either. There's books and radio and other stuff to keep me occupied.

Have you tried the Game of Thrones books, quite enjoyable if you like that sort of thing.

I hear colleagues raving about the likes of Peaky Blinders, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and the like and I sometimes feel like I'm missing out. But not enough to do something about it. Mind you, I've never watched any of the Star War movies, either. There's books and radio and other stuff to keep me occupied.
    You are missing out - all the tv shows you have listed are fantastic and well worth catching up with......

They do take over your life for awhile though!

Master
    Exactly the same view as my really old grandmother, she has an excuse though being 96.......

Craftsman
    You are definitely missing out!

Breaking Bad is brilliant.

Master
    I should have said earlier that I've loved The Bridge from the first series. Apparently there's a fourth series to come. Not really been that fussed on any other Scandinavian drama though. I also hope that Our Friends in the North will be repeated one day.

I'm still stuck on the '78 broadcast of "The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy" from the good old Beeb.

Who is this Walter Whitewalkers character anyways?

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    New white walkers. Exciting times.

Master
    I won't get to see it until it is released on Blu-Ray, so even longer to wait than those of you with the means to watch it on the TV. I'm taking the opportunity to watch Seasons 1-6 again though. This is proving interesting and worthwhile as I'm picking up on character details and links which I had not previously picked up on.

Quote Originally Posted by pstruck View Post
    I won't get to see it until it is released on Blu-Ray, so even longer to wait than those of you with the means to watch it on the TV. I'm taking the opportunity to watch Seasons 1-6 again though. This is proving interesting and worthwhile as I'm picking up on character details and links which I had not previously picked up on.
    Haha - I could have written exactly the same post! GOT I would say is probably the best film or series I have ever watched, so it's got to be watched in full HD sound & picture.

I can't help feeling disappointed (already!) that the next season will be shorter, and the last.

I also don't believe that the predictable will happen, - i.e that John will marry Daenerys and rule the land happily ever after.

Cersei may appear weak but I wouldn't rule her out

Journeyman
    I read all books before and tbh I'm a bit disappointed that show went further than the books..love the show but I would prefer to read first.. :)

On a GoT note, I was running a sports trial for the Invictus Games 2017 this morning and one of the competitors casually mentioned that it was he who shot the arrow that killed Rickon!

He worked on historic tall ships and the producers had hired one for filming so they sailed it across to Ireland for the shoot, whilst there the crew were asked if they would mind being extras and by any chance were any of them good with a bow. This chap had competed at the 2016 Invictus Games in archery, so he put himself forward and got the gig.

If you look closely you can apparently just see his hand behind Ramsey's in the close up where he looses the final arrow!

I was out on the lash last saturday with Gwendoline Christie from game of thrones....... Lots of drink was taken. :D

Quote Originally Posted by steptoe View Post
    I was out on the lash last saturday with Gwendoline Christie from game of thrones....... Lots of drink was taken. :D

Nice one steptoe You seem very popular!

Master
    That's awesome, very jealous!!

Craftsman
    Very lucky man.

lucky indeed! One of my favourite characters!

Craftsman
    You can say "Summer is coming" and GoT with it :-D