closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Nato Strap - PhenomeNato

Nato Strap - PhenomeNato

Has anyone purchased a nato strap from PhenomeNato, if so what are they like?
    The quality of the strap looks really top notch as does the hardware.
    They are certainly not the cheapest, but if of the same quality as a OEM nato they seem reasonable.
    I am thinking of ordering the navy with the brushed hardware.

Link to the website below.

http://phenomenato.com/products

Master
    I have 2 of this Mate and really happy with the quality of the fabric and hardware, not to mention that it has a movable keeper just like Omega Nato. I'm planning to order again anytime soon once He made some new color combination.

Here's my 20mm black Nato with polished hardware

Last photo shows how a buckle should rest under the wrist and just exactly how I want it to be.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Looks great on your Omega.

Can I ask what your wrist size is and did you order the small or large?

I like the fact the buckle is also sewn in and looks substantial not the normal NATO type buckle.

Going to give one a go for the summer I think, just wish there was a olive green option but the blue will have to do for now!
    Last edited by boring_sandwich; 28th March 2017 at 21:28.

Thread resurrection!

I'm thinking of a Phenomenato, any reviews or experience of these?

(I like what I've seen / read so far and especially the fact they aren't made in China. Yes, I know Phoenix aren't either.)

I’ve got two of them. I have a 6.5 inch wrist and ordered the short version first which allows about the last 3/4 inch to be tucked behind the sliding keeper. The second one is the longer version and is a wee bit long but still useable.
    Sizing aside, they are extremely comfortable and still look new after three or four years of using them.