closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Glycine Combat Sub Aquarius $699

Master

Glycine Combat Sub Aquarius $699

On Massdrop, £1395 on Jura Watches.

Journeyman
    Hmm, I've been considering one of those for a while. I don't really know how massdrop works - do you know if it's likely to drop more in price? Also, where do you know where or how to find out where it ships from?

Cheers!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer2016 View Post
    Hmm, I've been considering one of those for a while. I don't really know how massdrop works - do you know if it's likely to drop more in price? Also, where do you know where or how to find out where it ships from?

Cheers!
    ive put a post up to ask where it ships from, since there's only 2 days to go I think the price probably won't drop. I think sometimes they ship direct from the manufacturer, in that case I assume no duty to pay.

Journeyman
    Thanks! I've posted a question there too. If it ships from within the EU I'll be very tempted...

Apprentice
    I've purchased a number of watches on massdrop and every one has shipped from the Unites States without exception. Unless stated I'd be surprised if this offer is any different.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbwhoop View Post
    I've purchased a number of watches on massdrop and every one has shipped from the Unites States without exception. Unless stated I'd be surprised if this offer is any different.
    Did you get caught for customs duty?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by berin View Post
    Did you get caught for customs duty?
    Customs duty wasn't a factor in this case as the Seiko and Orient models I purchased were inexpensive.

If I was buying the Aquarius for $699 I would certainly factor in customs duty in the overall cost.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbwhoop View Post
    Customs duty wasn't a factor in this case as the Seiko and Orient models I purchased were inexpensive.

If I was buying the Aquarius for $699 I would certainly factor in customs duty in the overall cost.
    OK, thanks,