closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Weekend in Valencia

Craftsman

Weekend in Valencia

Afternoon all. Planning a couple of days in Valencia next month and wanted some suggestions on things to do/see. Will be with teenage daughter too so want to make sure she's entertained.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tswatch66 View Post
    Afternoon all. Planning a couple of days in Valencia next month and wanted some suggestions on things to do/see. Will be with teenage daughter too so want to make sure she's entertained.
    It's a flat City so hire bikes, beach is away from the City 30 mins+ from the Cathedral. Walk up the Cathedral steps (free) for a panoramic City view, go to the city beach, beaches to the south are wild and practically deserted, great places to eat and drink. Carmen is an easy going neighbourhood (where I stay) but your teenage daughter might prefer Ruzafa, south of the station.

Bisecting the Cty is the Turia riverbed/park, there is enough in there to keep your daughter interested for a few days, Google it.

It's a great place, far more relaxing than BCN or Madrid.
    Last edited by MarkF; 25th March 2017 at 22:29.

Craftsman
    A visit to The City of Art and Sciences centre is pretty cool. It's all very futuristic, unfortunately I didn't have too long and it was just a quick trip. If your daughter fancies it she can get inside a big plastic ball and roll around across the water.

There is also a big shopping centre nearby, maybe a 5 minute walk but I can't remember the name.