closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Quick Pogue question

Master

Quick Pogue question

Just had my Seiko Pogue back from service and had a pre-owned bezel fitted (sourced from here) as the original had lost teeth and was not turning. Just opened the package and looked at the watch and the bezel doesn't seem to turn.

Am I right in thinking that the crown is simply rotated when in the normal position to move the inner bezel? Looks like the "new" bezel is not rotating either.

Craftsman
    Not quite clear on your question. However, the exterior tachometer bezel is fixed. The internal one rotates with the second crown.....or at least that is what mine does.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yes it should rotate with turning the crown in the normal position. If it feels stiff to turn or you need any force to so don't, as you'll probably tear the teeth of the inner rotating ring.

Have you checked the movement with the caseback off? Was it water tested and sealed? If so then send it back and ask what's up.

Crown out to set time. Crown pushed in to set quick set day date. Crown normal should just rotate the ring.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    Yes it should rotate with turning the crown in the normal position. If it feels stiff to turn or you need any force to so don't, as you'll probably tear the teeth of the inner rotating ring.

Have you checked the movement with the caseback off? Was it water tested and sealed? If so then send it back and ask what's up.

Crown out to set time. Crown pushed in to set quick set day date. Crown normal should just rotate the ring.
    Thanks, that's what I thought but I wanted to be sure before going back. There is no resistance so I'm not sure if the pinion is misaligned but I have not taken the back off.

I will contact the person who serviced it first.

Cheers