closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Speedbird Has Landed...

Apprentice

Speedbird Has Landed...

I have been appreciating military style watches for a while now. I love their refined simplicity, their rugedness and how they just seem to fit in with my everyday life. A few days ago I was lucky enough to buy this pre-owned PRS-22...

Timefactors "Speedbird" in very fine, used condition. And at a respectable price too. Previous owner was generous enough to include all the original warranty paperwork, box, original bracelet and a spare leather and NATO straps for me to play with.

Now, I don't usually get in with big watches (read as anything over 40mm diameter), nor do I usually like metal bracelets thanks to serious accidents, surgery and a somewhat incapacitated wrist. However, this one sits just fine in my manky wrist. The bracelet has such flexibility compared to anything I have tried before that I can't see it causing any long term issues at all. Ok, so there is no micro-adjustment on the bracelet, but since each link is relatively narrow, I don't see many issues in getting it right.

The rest of the watch is just grand. Clean, clear dial, sub-40mm diameter and a healthy ETA2824-2 movement ticking away merrily inside. It really is a gem :-)

https://flic.kr/p/T1GUec

Obilagtory wrist shot of course.

J

You won't go wrong with that watch. They are a total bargain.

PS Your pics are dead.