closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any solicitors in the George?

Quote Originally Posted by Gestarp View Post
    the watch i bought my missus was defiantly not from here. i wasn't even a member when i bought it.
    I am confused - you said you bought a watch for the missus and stayed for the craic - which makes no sense if you are now saying you were not a member and it was not from here?
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

I guess it's one of those relationships where you both do things for each other. He does your car on the cheap and you clean his toilet for a knocked down price?

Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    That doesn't answer the 3rd question and I believe many here, including me, don't believe you on the second question either. Or, to be more precise, he may be your friend but I very much doubt the reverse is true.
    One for the list.

I'm deeply saddened you don't believe me i may not sleep tonight.

if my comments or opinions on certain topics offend folk here that is not my intention. but they are mine and if you don't like them then you always have your list. so best move on and not worry about it

Quote Originally Posted by mickylall View Post
    Gestarp " I've got a steak for us all to share at, some mushrooms and potatoes, we'll use their condiments and there's a can of tenants super each"
    Buckfast more likely
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

Quote Originally Posted by mickylall View Post
    Gestarp " come on I'm taking the family out to that nice restaurant for a slap up meal"
    Mrs Gestarp " brilliant but what's in the box?"
    Gestarp " I've got a steak for us all to share at, some mushrooms and potatoes, we'll use their condiments and there's a can of tenants super each"
    Gestarp jr under his breath " not this shit again"...
    lol you been following me

I'm deeply saddened you don't believe me i may not sleep tonight.

if my comments or opinions on certain topics offend folk here that is not my intention. but they are mine and if you don't like them then you always have your list. so best move on and not worry about it
    We all like a deal, we all like to think we've saved a few quid....but what world do you live in where you think a business doesn't have the right to turn a profit for a service they supply to you.
    Added to that you have such a great relationship with a friend who's your mechanic where he gets you to check his invoices and does the labour on the cheap......he's either a Mug or f stupid.
    Buy hey atleast you've got a good deal whilst your mate is losing out on making profit on somebody else's vehicle whilst working on yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    I am confused - you said you bought a watch for the missus and stayed for the craic - which makes no sense if you are now saying you were not a member and it was not from here?
    i bought the watch, joined the forum looking for some tips and info, then stayed has it seemed like a decent place to hang out.
    i don't know why you think I've bought a watch from here ?
    if you want i can send you a pic of the invoice

Quote Originally Posted by Franky Four Fingers View Post
    I guess it's one of those relationships where you both do things for each other. He does your car on the cheap and you clean his toilet for a knocked down price?
    are you just upset that customers have a choice now ? where you have to resort to insults

Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    Buckfast more likely
    not drank that in over 20 years those where the days

i bought the watch, joined the forum looking for some tips and info, then stayed has it seemed like a decent place to hang out.
    No, I just misunderstood the timeline, nothing more.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

We all like a deal, we all like to think we've saved a few quid....but what world do you live in where you think a business doesn't have the right to turn a profit for a service they supply to you.
    Added to that you have such a great relationship with a friend who's your mechanic where he gets you to check his invoices and does the labour on the cheap......he's either a Mug or f stupid.
    Buy hey atleast you've got a good deal whilst your mate is losing out on making profit on somebody else's vehicle whilst working on yours.
    i never said a business doesn't have the right to turn a profit i said when i think that profit is a piss take i have the right to go else where
    whats wrong with that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    No, I just misunderstood the timeline, nothing more.
    fair enough. no harm no foul

are you just upset that customers have a choice now ? where you have to resort to insults

not drank that in over 20 years those where the days
    I hardly think your original reply to me was called for where I was simply asking you a question. If you want to take that as an insult then fine. As you say it's an open forum

i never said a business doesn't have the right to turn a profit i said when i think that profit is a piss take i have the right to go else where
    whats wrong with that

- - - Updated - - -

fair enough. no harm no foul
    So clearly your friend has at some point taken the piss, hence the reason you vet his invoices and supply your own parts.

Back to the original topic as I believe FFF deserves better: it is my understanding that 'fake' parts are becoming more and more an issue. Since they are faked (all the correct stamps) they are difficult to identify but quality can be a very serious issue on safety critical parts like brake pads, discs, electronics and the likes, and in case of an accident the origin of the parts you fitted would come under scrutiny.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

I hardly think your original reply to me was called for where I was simply asking you a question. If you want to take that as an insult then fine. As you say it's an open forum
    i don't really think its an insult :lol: I'm a big boy and been around the block a few times and had far worse things said to me. mostly warranted :lol:

I've no beef with you FFF as i said it was not my intention to offend you.
    im starting to think you're just getting me to post more to get me into the bear pit quicker to rough me up

i don't really think its an insult :lol: I'm a big boy and been around the block a few times and had far worse things said to me. mostly warranted :lol:

I've no beef with you FFF as i said it was not my intention to offend you.
    im starting to think you're just getting me to post more to get me into the bear pit quicker to rough me up
    Nah not the bearpit, I'm after that Accurist you have....we want that in the SC

Nah not the bearpit, I'm after that Accurist you have....we want that in the SC
    :lol:
    i couldn't sell it. it was a gift from the missus i wouldn't want to upset her