TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Oneplus 3T phone anybody?

Oneplus 3T phone anybody?

Has anybody got one?
    Meant to eking if the battery length?
    Toying with buying so any input?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I've got the OP3 (before the T came out).
    The 3T is a little bit faster (processor) and you have the option of a 128Gb version. The front (selfie) camera is slightly better, too.
    Other than that it's the same as the OP3.

Updates AT LEAST once a month... currently on the latest Android 7.1.1 (you won't get that on a Samsung !)
    NO bloatware either.

OnePlus have really got their act together after a shaky second phone (we won't talk about the OPX).

The best smartphone around for £400.

Quote Originally Posted by amnesia View Post
    The 3T is a little bit faster (processor) and you have the option of a 128Gb version. The front (selfie) camera is slightly better, too.

Updates AT LEAST once a month... currently on the latest Android 7.1.1 (you won't get that on a Samsung !)
    NO bloatware either.

OnePlus have really got their act together after a shaky second phone (we won't talk about the OPX).

Battery life?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Lasts a day with lots of use, but it's not a problem when you can pump over 60% life into your battery in 30 minutes using the supplied charger.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Master
    I've got a 3T.

The battery easily lasts a day of medium to heavy usage, or almost 2 days of light use (music, some Facebook, checking TZ from time to time etc), and, as has been said already, it's as close to vanilla android as possible without having to install a custom ROM yourself.

Worth the money IMO.

What else do you want to know?

Yes, good battery life as others have said. Dual sim is bloody handy too...

Sent from my Lenovo YT-X703F using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    I toyed with the idea of a Oneplus 3 but if you Google their customer service you will see it isn't good at all and for me I didn't want to spend that much on a phone that if it went wrong it might cause problems having to go back to China so I did some research and bought a Lenovo P2 unlocked from three, it has totally blown me away and now I know I don't need to spend a fortune on a high end phone as this has a superb super Amoled 5.5" screen and is more than able to cope with everything I want it to do BUT the main reason for me is the massive 5100mah battery it has in it!!!!

I can easily get through three days on one charge it is a superb phone and all for a bargain price of £200 unlocked with 32gb of storage and an sd card slot, I have had so many high end phones and for me it is the best by far and I feel so good that I am not spending £500/600 on a phone as you just don't need to and that screen is just stunning it is easily as good as the screen on the S7 Edge that I had :)

If you want battery life then this is the phone to buy believe me.

Craftsman
    I have just bought the OP3T and had it for a week. I agree with most comments on here about speed and so on, battery lasts me 2 days with medium use. There are some glitches (like no clipboard for pasting text messages, only the latest cut) and it takes some getting used to but it's fast and not cluttered with apps you don't need. I had Samsungs before it.

As for the comment above regarding a service centre, I believe that it's located in Poland, not in China so not that bad shipping it to Europe.

If you decide to buy one, I bought a spare screen protector, it turns out that it already comes with one (don't think it's glass), so I'd save £20 and not get one. Also, you can easily find discount codes that knock $5 off, not a great amount of money, but you know what the Tesco ad says...

NO bloatware either.

Didn't I read that Google are no longer bringing out 7.1 and are back tracking to 7.0? Issues.

- - - Updated - - -

NO bloatware either.

Didn't I read that Google are no longer bringing out 7.1 and are back tracking to 7.0? Issues.

Quote Originally Posted by andy armitage View Post
    I toyed with the idea of a Oneplus 3 but if you Google their customer service you will see it isn't good at all and for me I didn't want to spend that much on a phone that if it went wrong it might cause problems having to go back to China so I did some research and bought a Lenovo P2 unlocked from three, it has totally blown me away and now I know I don't need to spend a fortune on a high end phone as this has a superb super Amoled 5.5" screen and is more than able to cope with everything I want it to do BUT the main reason for me is the massive 5100mah battery it has in it!!!!

I can easily get through three days on one charge it is a superb phone and all for a bargain price of £200 unlocked with 32gb of storage and an sd card slot, I have had so many high end phones and for me it is the best by far and I feel so good that I am not spending £500/600 on a phone as you just don't need to and that screen is just stunning it is easily as good as the screen on the S7 Edge that I had :)

If you want battery life then this is the phone to buy believe me.
    Yep. Unless you're gaming, there's no need to drop £400 on a phone. The P2 is great value at £200, but if you want to save a bit more, a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 SE with Global rom £130 shipped from China.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    As far as I know that's only for the Nexus 6 because of issues with Android pay

Well

I'm getting bombarded with android advice

Moto x thingy

All sorts

Any further thoughts?