closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Stowa Marine Auto Now on Timefactors Deployant Nylon

Stowa Marine Auto Now on Timefactors Deployant Nylon

I have a lovely one of these inbound and wondering on strap options to make the watch a bit more casual versus dressy. I see it maybe on one of Eddies two piece nylon with deployant in grey. Any suggestions welcomed.
    Last edited by AAddict; 24th March 2017 at 21:02.

Ive been wearing my MO on Stowa's grey croc until very recently when I put this on it, not exactly the most expensive strap out there though it works perfectly IMO. A grey NATO or perlon would work well, as might burgundy or beige/lighter shade of brown - anything that'll contrast against the blued handset should be good.

https://www.watchobsession.co.uk/col...-in-gold-brown

Grand Master
    not sure what lug that Stowa is but i've got my Hamilton Jazzmaster on one of these:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1820961153...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    ktmog6uk
    marchingontogether!

I switched mine from a brown croc to a blue and white nato, much more casual, maybe to much for some but its currently working for me.

looking for a thin leather nato to wear it on, at least give it a try anyway.

This style of watch is far too classy to be worn on anything other than leather IMHO. I have an Archimede and have a Fluco London fitted to it, lovely bridle leather and just the right thickness and weight, at a very reasonable price.
    F.T.F.A.

Craftsman
    I agree that it works best as a smart watch and had mine on a Cousins black alligator most of the time - looked great. I also wore it sometimes on the navy blue NATO that came with my PRS82. That looked pretty good with the hands but it's not really that kind of watch IMO.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan-arch View Post
    I switched mine from a brown croc to a blue and white nato....
    I did exactly the same for a more casual look, they work so well on a blue-white NATO, suddenly the blued hands come alive.

I'm pretty much in a 'no nato' phase

It's actually really nice on the strap it came on Rob, but I do fancy trying either 2 piece canvas/nylon or a light grey leather....

Have a look here?
    http://www.martuleather.com/

This was a tip from a member here- Andrea makes fine straps at VERY sensible prices she made one for my Sinn that is superb, for about 35US dollars posted.

EDIT: check the selfies section, there are a number of Stowa Marine commissions there, for some ideas.
    Last edited by GOAT; 21st March 2017 at 21:33.

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    Have a look here?
    http://www.martuleather.com/

This was a tip from a member here- Andrea makes fine straps at VERY sensible prices she made one for my Sinn that is superb, for about 35US dollars posted.
    Thanks, added a bookmark

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by AAddict View Post
    ...It's actually really nice on the strap it came on Rob...
    I know. Not my choice, it came with it - much better than the Stowa original in my opinion! Do try a NATO though Ant, I think you'll be surprised. It HAS to be a Zuludiver NATO though, they are just lovely.

milanese mesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    I know. Not my choice, it came with it - much better than the Stowa original in my opinion! Do try a NATO though Ant, I think you'll be surprised. It HAS to be a Zuludiver NATO though, they are just lovely.
    I've got a grey canvas 2 piece with deployant from Eddie on it's way, I have a feeling it's just going suit it.

Last edited by AAddict; 23rd March 2017 at 23:35.

Awful light sorry, but just fit Eddie's strap with deployant and it looks and wears great IMO. I'll try and get some daylight photos at the weekend.

Apprentice
    My everyday watch. I find it fairly versatile when matched with brown leather, canvas or NATO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk