closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Amazon take the prize.

Master

Amazon take the prize.

Ordered a decent tripod from Amazon a couple weeks ago and as a Prime wally expected next day delivery. Now this is not a small parcel that can be easily overlooked. On tracking it was out for delivery but 4 days and non appearance they cancelled it and ordered me another.
    Promised the replacement next day guaranteed and yep you guessed it 4 days later still a no show although out for delivery. So decided to give them a last chance before cancelling so they ordered it again for the 3rd time and hallelujah, 2 days later it arrived.

So today you can guess how pleased I was when another was left for me in my greenhouse.

Look forward to seeing it in SC soon. Lol!

A friend had the same with a laptop ended up with two but only paid for one.

Just waiting for the third one to arrive now then?

Late last Sat night I ordered a couple of items with Prime, Sunday 4pm there's a knock at the door.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Just waiting for the third one to arrive now then?
    Would not surprise me at all.

My last two Amazon.co.uk orders (both of reasonable value) have had to be resent after going AWOL in the Hermes 'system'. At least Amazon don't quibble about sending the stuff out again.

Master
    I know someone that ended up with two brand new macbook pros because of a shipping mistake at Amazon. As one of the people involved was a police officer they dutifully reported the error.

Amazon said they were very grateful and would arrange collection of the extra macbook.

Nothing ever happened . So the couple involved never had to worry about fighting over laptop time .

I ordered the Xbox one 1TB for release day. They actually delivered the 500GB Version. I called them minutes after opening the box and after a frank discussion they said if I kept it they would knock 40% off the Xbox (bringing it down to £164 with FIFA 17 included) and an extra year of Amazon prime.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Yep, I ordered a new ski jacket before my last trip, I tried it on and wasn't sure about the asymmetric zip so printed the return label (direct to supplier; not Amazon direct), did the Amazon return online, sent parcel off. Got my refund and one week later my parcel was returned stating 'address not found'. I contacted the supplier, asked them to confirm their return address and re-sent it. Again it was returned to me as 'address unknown'. I thought bugger it I'm not going to keep resending it at my expense and I've had my refund so kept it. I tried a few times to return it with the best of intent but if they cannot even get their return address correct then what can you do?

Protest Research Electric blue Ski jacket, size M to be on SC soon!

I guess the sheer volume of units sold mops up a degree of inefficiency in the system.

Goodness knows what their costs are re packaging as well.

Master
    Oh well - top tripod not appearing on SC anytime soon as they picked it up as promised today. Even within the hour time slot although DPD are pretty good here.
    Now just waiting for the 3rd one.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Late last Sat night I ordered a couple of items with Prime, Sunday 4pm there's a knock at the door.

R
    Jehovah's Witnesses?

M