closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daytona profiteering dealer contracts

Master
    Blog Entries
    I picked up a deep blue recently, stickers left on, card un named but stamped, coffin case included. The only thing they insisted on was removing the price tag.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Middo View Post
    I picked up a deep blue recently, stickers left on, card un named but stamped, coffin case included. The only thing they insisted on was removing the price tag.
    Damn and the tag is one of the few unreplaceable parts...Without the tag its not the FULLEST set in the "nerdy" case. A Rolex should have the COSC and Hang tag...And they took that. Things are just silly.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    I think the new SD43 and SS Sky Dweller will help cool the whole Daytona obsession. It won't eliminate it at all or even close, but will give us enthusiasts more options to pick from rather than the one Daytona.

Between the BLNR, D-Blue, Daytona, SD43 and SS Sky Dweller there are some good options and demand should ease up slightly.
    Or everything just becomes unattainable...I feel tho that the shortage in the UK isnt just ROlex's fault. Partly the 20% (16.6%) discount and weak currency is a massive contributor to the shortage.