closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Help please Paneristis - advice needed on selling NOS PAM00195!

Master

Help please Paneristis - advice needed on selling NOS PAM00195!

Gents,

I've come into possession of a NOS/LNIB PAM00195 - purchased in 2004 by the original owner, never worn and then bought by me. For those who aren't familiar with the model, it's a 200-piece PVD'd special edition from 2003/2004 sold by invite-only to "Paneristis", i.e. prominent fans and advocates of the brand. While it really is a lovely watch, and a very special one too, I can't bring myself to wear it (particularly when I could just pick up a PVD'd 000/001 and wear it to death), and can't get on with the enormous straps/buckles when I do try Panerais anyway, so I think I'm going to move it on for something I'll enjoy more actively.

The whole Panerai/PAM/Paneristi game is new to me, but from some surface-level research I've noted that these fetch some pretty decent prices. However (i) the asking and sold prices are all over the place, (ii) there isn't a high volume of transactions (given the limited number), and (iii) I've no idea on the "value" of it being BNIB and unworn to Paneristis.

Apologies in advance if this comes off like a stealth sales post, it certainly isn't - I doubt this forum is the best place to sell the watch in any event! However I know there are a few Panerai nuts on here, so would really appreciate if they could chime in and let me know how best to sell this :)

Thanks!

There are three on chrono24 but looking at it, I wouldn't pay more than £4.5k for it. Paneristis would probably pay more.

bad news....

The 195 was a special edition for panerisiti with the panerisit login of the person who ordered it engraved on the back, hence they tend to be special to the original owner but not very attractive to anyone else.

if you want to make money on it, the best person to try and sell it to is its original owner, but i'm guessing this is who you got it off..