closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Cellini help.

Journeyman

Rolex Cellini help.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but have been lurking for some time. I was with my sister today who has a Rolex Cellini quartz which is about 10 years old and had stopped. I adjusted the time on it and it came back to life. Apparently the same thing happened about 3 months ago and it restarted and was working until yesterday. She had the battery checked the last time that it stopped and it was good. Any ideas as to what the problem may be and any recommendations as to who could fix it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Stuart.

Just take it to your local AD. it won't be cheap but it's a Rolex. take care of it. It's worth it.

Journeyman
    Thanks for the response. I was hoping for something more specific. Will it need a service and what would be the likely costs?

Sorry Stuart, i'm not in Scotland. Opposit end of the UK, Brighton and I could be very specific. There are a number of guys here who can do it without a doubt but are less prevalent at weekends. Personally as a Rolex owner and user i'd be inclined to use my AD. Certainly more expensive but the warranty / Guarantee from an authorised Dealer is almost priceless.

Journeyman
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart67 View Post
    Thanks for the response. I was hoping for something more specific. Will it need a service and what would be the likely costs?
    Phone Rolex St James London and they should be able to quote you the cost of servicing provided you can advise the model number. When I phoned to enquire about the service cost for my Oysterquartz I was advised £375 … which is £reasonable for a full Rolex service for a watch likely more complicated than your sister's. I've had several Rolex watches serviced via Rolex St James and can be arranged via post ie RMSD.

dunk
    "Well they would say that ... wouldn't they!"