closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Sub 16610 springbars

Rolex Sub 16610 springbars

So, picked up a sub recently, nice but worn well (as it should be) and a couple of years post service, so ordered up some genuine replacement springbars from Goldsmiths.
    They ordered them using my watch serial number, but the replacements are fatter than the lug holes.....? Goldsmiths can't help any more (they're nice enough, just a bit ineffectual - and having the serial number and phoning Rolex is best they can do).
    Anyone got a clue on this? Did they make the lug holes wider at some point? Have Rolex sent the wrong ones? There is a code on the packet. It it means nothing to me.
    Anyone ordered replacement bars for their 16610 and got the packaging to cross reference?

Ta!

Oh - and why is this in Mods and Wreckers? Well, it's definitely within my capabilities to wreck the watch :) see....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No ides about the springbar thickness but something doesn't sound right.

Hope you haven't lost the little spring in the bezel! ;)

Ha ha - no, that bloody tiny little spring! I knew it was there so went with caution.

Ta

I think I have been given springbars for the 116610..... that seems to be consistent with some other guff I've read online elsewhere....

Bloody hell, that's the 2nd time they have got it wrong (if so!). Between Goldsmiths and Rolex, they couldn't organise a fart's way out of a sleeping bag....