closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Prs-14 bracelet

Prs-14 bracelet

After an hour of fettling I have managed to fit this bracelet on the 14, it has still got a long way to go and when I have the patience I will spend a bit longer on it but what do you think

Quote Originally Posted by Montybaber View Post
    After an hour of fettling I have managed to fit this bracelet on the 14, it has still got a long way to go and when I have the patience I will spend a bit longer on it but what do you think

Looks pretty good to me. Did you need to file the bracelet down or use a Dremel?

Quote Originally Posted by Timelord View Post
    Looks pretty good to me. Did you need to file the bracelet down or use a Dremel?
    Dremel and a lot of sticky tape!!

Looks damned good, actually.
    Dave E

Skating away on the thin ice of a new day

Quote Originally Posted by Dave E View Post
    Looks damned good, actually.
    Ta, spent another few hours carefully removing material until I got to a point where I think its the best I can get it, it isnt perfect by any stretch of the imagination but for £30 its a bracelet option for the watch and very comfortable

And after hours of work its back on the leather, Eddie knows best ;)

Quote Originally Posted by bitfield View Post
    That does look great, is that the Omega mesh? I always thought id get it straight off the leather (if i found one) but i am enjoying it on the rallye, it is unique in my collection a bit of a dressy diver and feels a little more justified knowing thats how it was sold originally

Master
    Looks good, fitted an 1171 Omega to my old one when they were £75. from Cousins, took me ages!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunscrossed View Post
    Looks good, fitted an 1171 Omega to my old one when they were £75. from Cousins, took me ages!
    If they were still £75 I would have gone that route, this project has been fun but a failure, the fit is not good enough im afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Montybaber View Post
    That does look great, is that the Omega mesh?
    No, Geckota, for rather less than £75!

Quote Originally Posted by bitfield View Post
    No, Geckota, for rather less than £75!
    Thanks, i have my 50 on mesh at the moment (like to have a selection) but have some bradystraps on a slow boat from the US so may look at watchgecko for a 20mm on the 14