closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The motivation weight loss thread

Journeyman
    I found that when i stopped smoking i piled on the pounds...

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Quite proud of myself today for reversing my diabetes in 6 months. In March I was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic with blood glucose levels almost at 78 (over 48 is diabetic), then in June I had brought it down to 45 (42 -47 is pre-diabetes) then today I got my latest result of 35 which is normal

Its amazing what cutting out carbs and a bit of excercise can do for you in such a short time!

Quote Originally Posted by jimyu View Post

Its amazing what cutting out carbs and a bit of excercise can do for you in such a short time!
    A Big +1 for this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimyu View Post

Serious congratulations.
    Both for realizing it is serious and then for successfully tackling it!!

The resident pre-menopausal female has problems with diabetes and cholesterol, with horrible blood pressure. Despite the seriousness, she only halfheartedly messes about with the instructions and is thus getting nowhere.

My hat off to you indeed!!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 72bpm View Post
    63.8 in the AM. Despite the weekend drinkies and curry! Going to London for the weekend - work related, will have to be careful
    Got back from London on Saturday night, weight of 64.9 on Sunday AM -2 days of eating what I wanted and how much ever I wanted including a few pints. Not too bad IMO. This AM 63.5, this is the lowest I've been in 20 years. Still trying for 62 Kg or thereabouts. Let me see if I can do it by end of October.

Master
    How're we getting on people? I'm steady at 63.5, despite the Friday curry. Still trying to get under 62 by end of October.

Craftsman

The motivation weight loss thread

How're we getting on people? I'm steady at 63.5, despite the Friday curry. Still trying to get under 62 by end of October.
    Sorry my week got away from me and I realise I didn’t reply with my target weight. I’m really not sure what my target weight is. I was intending to go to 77.7 KG and I think I may hit it tomorrow. Fingers crossed 🤞

If I do should I try and get a lower?

Also one thing I’m really interested in now is how to sustain a stable weight at my target weight. How many calories do I need now I’ve lost quite a bit of weight and I’m quite close to my fighting weight (Like I said, now that I’ve now I’ve got very close to my target weight I recognise this is quite an arbitrary target.)

So any advice? Should I try to stick to 77.7 KG? Should I try and go a bit lower? If I do you stick it this weight how many calories do I need?

I am 6 foot one, 185 cm, 41, office based, male.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jeepie; 8th October 2017 at 19:44.

You need about 2000 cals a day to maintain- http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

I was told by a trainer that your height in cm - 100 is your “genetic potential” weight but that is for someone very muscular with little body fat.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepie View Post
    Sorry my week got away from me and I realise I didn’t reply with my target weight. I’m really not sure what my target weight is. I was intending to go to 77.7 KG and I think I may hit it tomorrow. Fingers crossed 爛

If I do should I try and get a lower?

Also one thing I’m really interested in now is how to sustain a stable weight at my target weight. How many calories do I need now I’ve lost quite a bit of weight and I’m quite close to my fighting weight (Like I said, now that I’ve now I’ve got very close to my target weight I recognise this is quite an arbitrary target.)

So any advice? Should I try to stick to 77.7 KG? Should I try and go a bit lower? If I do you stick it this weight how many calories do I need?

I am 6 foot one, 185 cm, 41, office based, male.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Your BMI is in the healthy category. Try this https://www.iifym.com/tdee-calculator/ or this https://tdeecalculator.net
    It will give you an idea about how much to eat to maintain your weight. Go down to 75 Kg it gives you a bit of margin totally with !

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MB2 View Post

I was told by a trainer that your height in cm - 100 is your “genetic potential” weight but that is for someone very muscular with little body fat.
    That is a fairlyrough rule of thumb. The BMI caculator is a bit less so but still only a rule of thumb.
    Another rule of thumb is that any healthy man with basic fitness level has 5 kilo he can shed. That is for instance one you can motivate yourself with when you are an avid cyclist.
    All true as rules of thumb BUT: It is all VERY much dependent on lots of variables. Take any rule of thumb and beyond that please check with a doctor first about you general health check up. and all.

I have not come near the scales yet.
    Feel great and keeping my routine of hárd training, proper food alternated with steady excersize with little/veggie fother.
    My condition is still improving, my shape still shifting, the female company lóves it.

Bought some new, fitting pants and shirts. The female company loves it a lot.

For chores I pull on my large size pants and that is sóóó cool. I step into those with acres of space to spare without lossening the button/zipper!!!

So, resuming it; I feel great and the response is übergreat, who needs the scales?!

The coming weeks I have serious fire wood chopping to do. That will be a good addition to the excersize.
    Right now though, dropping off the car at the far end of the village and walking back.
    Change clothing and go cycling.
    Oh, also enjoyed the morning gymnastics with the charming company. She is afterglowing and swooning over the fresh cup of tea I brought up.

Anyway, as I just wrote, got to go down to the village, so; play, run with the dogs a bit, step in the car and off for another glorious day under the southern sun!!!!

Master
    Just a little update, 62.7 on Monday AM. To be honest I've changed my plan, going in for a lower weight loss/week. I should hit 62 by end of November! How's everyone else getting on?

Quote Originally Posted by senwar View Post
    now weigh 15st 10lb. I just can't shift it (well i suppose I could if i didn't make excuses)

Having being successful before but struggling now I asked the doctors for help. Referred to a nutritionalist as I'd asked for help about food types. Eat 3 meals and snacks I was told. Eat more but eat les.

3 visits, 2 weeks I've lost half a stone. No cutting back just eating as explained. Having a portion of almonds a day as 'good' fat as well (good for cholesterol I believe).

Actually understanding food a bit better has really helped. I still struggle with the high fat/calorie stuff that is good for you though.
    My first quote was from the end of June. My second, mid August.

Since my first quote, I've lost nearly 2st. The second quote and the info re: the nutritionist is the big one for me. He's been a godsend.

Clothes are fitting better again and I'm getting in things I couldn't. Bought a new suit for a wedding in June without trying on. Got it home, no chance. Now it feels a bit big.

I even lost weight whilst on holiday (15 nights in the US). 11 days worth of exercising in that.

Still a way to go - but I'm getting there. PT sessions about to be rebooked as well.

Craftsman
    My first quote was from the end of June. My second, mid August.

Since my first quote, I've lost nearly 2st. The second quote and the info re: the nutritionist is the big one for me. He's been a godsend.

Clothes are fitting better again and I'm getting in things I couldn't. Bought a new suit for a wedding in June without trying on. Got it home, no chance. Now it feels a bit big.

I even lost weight whilst on holiday (15 nights in the US). 11 days worth of exercising in that.

Still a way to go - but I'm getting there. PT sessions about to be rebooked as well.
    Congratulations....

What sort of things did you find made the difference? I am losing weight now after focussing on more protein and less carbs. I have found that Skyr yoghurt, tea pigs green tea (which I drink when I'm hungry) and fried eggs have made a lot of difference. I've also found getting some weights from Decathlon and doing strength training has really helped - nothing huge - but just some muscle build and tone - https://www.decathlon.co.uk/20kg-sui...d_8018574.html

Congratulations....

What sort of things did you find made the difference? I am losing weight now after focussing on more protein and less carbs. I have found that Skyr yoghurt, tea pigs green tea (which I drink when I'm hungry) and fried eggs have made a lot of difference. I've also found getting some weights from Decathlon and doing strength training has really helped - nothing huge - but just some muscle build and tone - https://www.decathlon.co.uk/20kg-sui...d_8018574.html
    Thanks.

The main change was actually eating more times during the day. When I tried to Diet I’d sometimes skip breakfast or dinner. Now I have breakfast dinner and tea. I also 90% of the time have a snack in the morning and one in the afternoon (usually almonds or a banana). I’ve become somewhat addicted to almonds! Didn’t know they were good for cholesterol.

I’ve also cut down on my alcohol although still go out every Saturday and have a few in the house one night. But I’ll have bottles instead of pints and have got back into gin which is a great help

I’ve mainly cut out the rubbish - so no crisps, chocolate, sweets etc. I didn’t each that much of that anyway (bit more than I should) but certainly don’t now. Since seeing the nutritionist I’ve got a really good understanding of good and bad fats too. So I’m eating more nuts and oily fish whereas before I’d totally discount due to calories.

My next step is to up my strength and weight training to something of an organised programme. First session with new PT tomorrow so hopefully get some good ideas although it may be the new year before I have my block sessions with him.

Master
    Thanks.

The main change was actually eating more times during the day. When I tried to Diet I’d sometimes skip breakfast or dinner. Now I have breakfast dinner and tea. I also 90% of the time have a snack in the morning and one in the afternoon (usually almonds or a banana). I’ve become somewhat addicted to almonds! Didn’t know they were good for cholesterol.

I’ve also cut down on my alcohol although still go out every Saturday and have a few in the house one night. But I’ll have bottles instead of pints and have got back into gin which is a great help

I’ve mainly cut out the rubbish - so no crisps, chocolate, sweets etc. I didn’t each that much of that anyway (bit more than I should) but certainly don’t now. Since seeing the nutritionist I’ve got a really good understanding of good and bad fats too. So I’m eating more nuts and oily fish whereas before I’d totally discount due to calories.

My next step is to up my strength and weight training to something of an organised programme. First session with new PT tomorrow so hopefully get some good ideas although it may be the new year before I have my block sessions with him.
    I personally am very careful with nuts, they are really calorie dense. A 30 gm serving of mixed nuts (almonds, cashew, brazil and walnuts) is nearly 200 Cal! It plays havoc with my breakfast. My normal breakfast is 1 egg, 200 to 300 gas of mushrooms and 1/2 a melon, adding nuts makes the calorie count jump by 80%!

I personally am very careful with nuts, they are really calorie dense. A 30 gm serving of mixed nuts (almonds, cashew, brazil and walnuts) is nearly 200 Cal! It plays havoc with my breakfast. My normal breakfast is 1 egg, 200 to 300 gas of mushrooms and 1/2 a melon, adding nuts makes the calorie count jump by 80%!
    I NEVER used to eat nuts for that very reason. Too high in calories. When calorie counting this was a big no no.

But I’ve been educated on the nutritional value of them and the additional heath benefits - for example almonds are good for cholesterol. This is something I needed to improve.

I still keep an eye on calories and am still conscious of how many are in what I eat but since seeing the nutritionist I’ve changed how I view things and eat and it’s been very successful.

Master
    I NEVER used to eat nuts for that very reason. Too high in calories. When calorie counting this was a big no no.

But I’ve been educated on the nutritional value of them and the additional heath benefits - for example almonds are good for cholesterol. This is something I needed to improve.

I still keep an eye on calories and am still conscious of how many are in what I eat but since seeing the nutritionist I’ve changed how I view things and eat and it’s been very successful.
    Fair enough, I'm still at the calorie counting stage! Another problem is the lack of bulk - 30 gms of mixed nuts is a small fistful, doesn't seem to have the volume to "fill me up" so leaves me feeling peckish. I get really grumpy if I'm hungry!

I've got to dump nuts, they are my weakness. But other than fruit what sort of nibbles can we participate with?

Fair enough, I'm still at the calorie counting stage! Another problem is the lack of bulk - 30 gms of mixed nuts is a small fistful, doesn't seem to have the volume to "fill me up" so leaves me feeling peckish. I get really grumpy if I'm hungry!
    Haha. I feel your pain. They don’t look anywhere near enough.

The other thing the nutritionist told me was that snacking through the day or having a portion of nuts (I have 30g which is roughly 23 nuts!) is they’re slow release so take away your hunger.

I now just bag a 30g portion up and have them during the day. Not every day I’ll add but they’re ready available for me when I want some.

Just seems weird that a small handful of nuts is more than double the calories of say a packet of quavers or similar yet are far better for you. I used to have quavers wotsits French fries etc as a snack but not now.

Same with oily fish. Mackerel is very high in caliries and fat - but good fats so better to have. Takes some getting used to definitely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
    I've got to dump nuts, they are my weakness. But other than fruit what sort of nibbles can we participate with?
    Must be honest I feel I’ve become addicted to almonds!

I have literally just had to tighten my belt another notch as a result of me losing some weight inspired by this thread. I have changed my diet a bit by cutting out white bread, as much processed food as possible and keeping a close eye on my alcohol intake. Cheers guys

Master
    Fruits, are my go to nibbles. Always carry an apple and/or banana in my bag. Also have other fruits along with my lunch.
    You are right though, with "summer" over in Scotland the thought of fruits does not look very appealing!

Master
    - - - Updated - - -

Must be honest I feel I’ve become addicted to almonds![/QUOTE]

Must try toasted pecan then!

Must try toasted pecan then!
    They look nice!

Rice cakes with a very thin spreading of peanut butter.

Craftsman
    Popcorn
    Glass of semi skimmed milk
    Piece of dark chocolate
    Olives

Craftsman
    Popcorn
    Glass of semi skimmed milk
    Piece of dark chocolate
    Olives

Skyr yoghurt
    Boiled egg

Two large Dominos pizza, and 3 mains with 2 egg fried rice from the Chinese - day two of the new diet regime.
    It's just a matter of time...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Gained some weight over the past week. Ten days of many kms in the car, 4200 in total of whuch 2300 gruelling unmetalled broken tracks. Hád to keep the brain supplied with plenty of sugar.

Arrived home Sunday afternoon and took the bicycle out yesterday. Twice, 52 kms in total and I spent some 2K kcal according to the cycling app.

The motivation from the female front is none too positive. I am not to lose more they volunteer rather clearly. I feel better though with shifting a bit more shape.
    First ´recover´ the regression and then both shed and convert just a bit more fat. Not sure I can do a lot this week as I will need to pick up a lot of slack the week away caused.
    About the only thing I can do today is take 20 for coffee on the rear patio and make that 10 of sun on either side.

Oh, started with a perfect espresso, home made strawberry jam on a toasted whole grain slice of bread.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    Two large Dominos pizza, and 3 mains with 2 egg fried rice from the Chinese - day two of the new diet regime.
    Almost identical to my diet - though if I could recommend switching one of the rices to boiled you’d have the perfect diet plan

Master
    Skyr yoghurt
    Boiled egg

As an Indian I LOVE yoghurt! Onken biopot or Fage Total full fat are my go to snacks. Fage comes in convenient 160 gram tubs as well. Studiously avoid "flavoured" ones.
    Last edited by 72bpm; 3rd November 2017 at 00:34.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The female company here is preparing a very varied salad with chuncks of crispy chicken.

At the coast this evening and the female company there is always totally swooned by my cooking diner so I will make something light with salmon, avocado and plenty of fibers.

Master
    Hope this is motivating for some: I have a full-blown cold at the moment ... sore throat, nose running like a tap and sneezes loud enough to shake the monitors at my desk & probably causing colleagues to worry about their eardrums. I went out for my usual lunchtime run on Monday when I already had symptoms but not as bad as they have been since yesterday. Today (Wednesday) I was contemplating whether to repeat or not. Having read the "neck rule" on the NHS website and running blogs/forums, I always wanted to try working out while suffering from a cold but never felt brave enough to actually do it due to the fear of making things worse and, for example, not being able to come to work as a result.

As my current condition satisfies the neck rule (no symptoms below the neck i.e. no chesty cough or body aches etc.), I finally decided to go for it. It isn't freezing yet but to be safe given my condition, I donned some of my recently acquired winter running gear and went out for my pre-lunch run. Didn't feel too bad. Thinking of my two rewards at the end (food and hot shower) helped me keep going. I was sceptical about what I had read but honestly it makes sense now that I have tried it myself. The surprising thing was that it ended up being my fastest run! I always do the same route and distance so not too many variables there.

Master
    I've decided to stop actively trying to lose weight. My weight this AM was 62.6 Kgs and has been for the last week or so. To be honest my aim at the starts to get down to 65 Kgs, loss of about 1 stone. This would have comfortably put my BMI in the 'normal' category. Once I hit 65 I decided to try for 63 Kgs and on reaching this goal I thought of losing another Kg - vanity weight. Now I really can't be bothered. I now know how to do it and have realised I can do it and that it is not very difficult.
    Now starts the bigger challenge, to maintain this weight forever and ever! I understand body weight fluctuates on a daily basis and food is not the only reason. Plan on taking one day at a time and try to maintain my weight 63 +/- 1.5.
    Will continue to watch this thread. Please continue your contributions to this thread. And thank you all for your support and help.

Master
    Crikey! Weighed myself this AM, weight down to 61.8! As I had posted earlier, my weight has been steady at 62.6 since the beginning of November. I have not done anything different, in fact have eaten more than usual over the last few days. Could be less carb leading reduced water retention (or so they say on MFP). I am not complaining. Any updates from you all?

Craftsman
    I think this is the first time I've posted on this thread, so here's the story so far. I'm 190cm tall and in recent years my weight has averaged around 85kgs. 18 months ago I got a new job which meant a lot more international travel, which means more time sitting in airplanes and more eating in hotels. By January this year my weight had crept up to 96kg and I was struggling to get into my trousers. When I realised my favourite shirt no longer fitted I knew I had to do something.

In February I bought a FitBit. I started logging my calorie intake on the Fitbit App and it recorded how many calories I was burning. The app tracks my weight, exercise, fitness and has daily targets for step count, calories and whatever else I want. I've found having all this data really helps my motivation, both to go and exercise when I'm tired and to eat less when I'm near my target for the day. Now I'm using the hotel gyms every night I'm away and spending a lot less time in the hotel bars. Today I'm at 84.5kg and I'm aiming for 83kg, which would put me in the "healthy" BMI range. I'm totally sold on Fitbits. They're not pretty on the wrist but if you commit to using them fully then they work brilliantly.

Master
    All this data helps, doesn’t it? I use an Apple Watch (much uglier than FitBit). Ended up doing a second workout just before going to bed last night otherwise I wouldn’t have hit my calorie burn target because apart from a vigorous gym session in the morning, the rest of yesterday was fairly lazy. One day last week, on my way home from work I got off a few stations earlier and walked about 5.5k to home, despite wearing my brogues and not having any trainers on me. Just because I was worried about missing my target.

Well just bought a “Bowflex 3”

Think I lost 2 lb assembling it

Anyway here goes target weight loss is 20lbs by end of January wish me luck

Craftsman
    What's a Bowflex? Pictures would be good. 10lb a month weight loss would sound reasonable if it wasn't for Christmas. Even if you can avoid overdoing it on Christmas Day there's still all the chocolates and cookies around the office all through December.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    I think this is the first time I've posted on this thread, so here's the story so far. I'm 190cm tall and in recent years my weight has averaged around 85kgs. 18 months ago I got a new job which meant a lot more international travel, which means more time sitting in airplanes and more eating in hotels. By January this year my weight had crept up to 96kg and I was struggling to get into my trousers. When I realised my favourite shirt no longer fitted I knew I had to do something.

In February I bought a FitBit. I started logging my calorie intake on the Fitbit App and it recorded how many calories I was burning. The app tracks my weight, exercise, fitness and has daily targets for step count, calories and whatever else I want. I've found having all this data really helps my motivation, both to go and exercise when I'm tired and to eat less when I'm near my target for the day. Now I'm using the hotel gyms every night I'm away and spending a lot less time in the hotel bars. Today I'm at 84.5kg and I'm aiming for 83kg, which would put me in the "healthy" BMI range. I'm totally sold on Fitbits. They're not pretty on the wrist but if you commit to using them fully then they work brilliantly.
    Good going! Mt Fitbit has really helped me motivation wise. Though I try and aim for at least 12,000 a day and 15,000 plus at weekends, some days I'm only on say 8,000 but now I always push myself so I do at least 10,000. If I wasn't wearing one there would be no marker to judge and I just wouldn't be inclined. It may not be totally accurate but it doesn't really matter.

I lost around 2 1/2 stone from the beginning of the year until June/July time but hit a real plateau where I just wasn't motivated/disciplined enough. We decided to get married in December so a few weeks back I upped my game and started watching what I ate more (including cutting back on a few carbs). I've lost 8lbs since then and aiming for another 4lbs by the wedding. Best thing is I feel really good.

Craftsman
    A funny thing with weight loss is that I often feel I'm plateauing. I way myself every morning and sometimes I feel like I'm going nowhere. But when I look back at the trend over the last few months it's a fairly steady decline, with no real plateaus at all.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Had various 'reasons', read excuses, to slack and I must have gained some fat.
    Don't weigh myself yet and have taken up the reigns again TODAY, so no worries.
    Went out on the bicycle twice today. One 26 km round, averaging a frustrating 29,96 km/h and a leisurely relaxed fat burning one of 30something kms.
    Will try the 2Kcal + route tomorrow.
    'Try' because I have received my new winter suit and that may be too warm. The first bit I will do with my gf and the last part is a cool down so I just might get away with the hot suit. A very 'cool' one piece wooly btw, alhough a bit for the brave, made to order in Poland and it fits me like a glove. As it magnifies even the slightest bulge, it is quite an extra motivator.

Master
    Pre Christmas bump. How's everyone getting on? What plans to combat the Christmas calorie onslaught?
    I'm holding steady(ish) at 62.2.

Craftsman
    My story so far. 6ft tall. Was 94 kg this summer. Gave up drinking for remainder of year (normal tipple is Guiness or lager) from start of September. Lost 4kg first month. Lost 3 kg 2nd month. Lost 1kg 3rd month. So weight loss is slowing but have had to drill new holes in belts. The above is without exercise change and I only average around 6-7k steps a day. The big thing I notice is my appetite is significantly reduced as drinking Guiness stretches the stomach and the lack of drinking means I eat less too and do not feel hunger pangs any more. Christmas looming with many meals out means a plateau this month but I'll decide if I continue this into 2018. Target weight is 80kg.

Sent from my SM-G955F using TZ-UK mobile app

After losing almost 4.5 Stone, discussed early on in this thread, my weight had slowly crept up.
    My size Small clothes and 32” trousers were just becoming remotely tight.
    Time for action! Refocused my healthy eating, cut out the snacks which had crept back in, and kept my walking up. In one month, shifted 13 lbs, so down to 11.5 Stone (73kg).
    Christmas approaching really doesn’t worry me. Booze is of very little interest to me, and my general regime is pretty good, especially now that I have made another effort.
    Lots of the food that I used to love eg McDs, Pizza, Chocolate bars etc can now go for months without no problem.

Keep up the excellent work everyone

Master
    Late Christmas bump! Still steady at 62.2. No major binges planned for Xmas & new year, so not worried. Drinkies will add on a bit I think, again not worried! Now that I know how to I feel confident that I can lose it quickly and easily. How's everyone doing?

Master
    Lost 10kg 2 years ago, kept it off for 12 months, then it creeped back up, depression & over-eating.

Got it under control, but spent this year spending 4+ hours in the car each day, alongside 10+ hrs in the office. That built up slowly, and I recently finished the gain off by 2 weeks all inclusive at the start of December.

I was genuinely disgusted at myself dressing to return home, the trousers I travelled there in, no longer fitted comfortably on the way home. Calories in vs out, very simple. Somehow I managed to put on 5kg in 2 weeks, almost doesn’t seem possible.

I’m now back at my heaviest 83kg and on a minimum of daily 12k steps, 1000cal deficit, 30 active minutes & zero alcohol.

2 protein shakes breakfast & lunch, then chicken, eggs & salad for dinner. Dull but it works.

Hoping 1 week prior to the xmas break gives me the chance to shed something at least!

Angry at myself more than anything as was stupid to let it slip back to when I was fat.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post

Angry at myself more than anything as was stupid to let it slip back to when I was fat.

Try not to be too hard on yourself. You will have ups and downs. Draw a line and start over. Steady does it.

Reporting back very late.

A dear old school doctor scared the shit out of me two months ago ('There's a 10% chance you will die by the age of 50' and 'Diabetes is a process, not an event, and you started it a while ago ').

Stopped eating sugar. I'm eating less bread. No sports yet... Lost about 8 kilos. It's a start. Still need to lose 30 kilos.

Master
    Fell of the wagon this evening. Lost 2kg this week, wife out at Xmas do (on the Friday before Xmas FFS)

Lonely pint in the pub & then a curry with a few more. Ah well, need to have the odd treat.

Master
    Good Grief! Weighed myself this AM scales show 61.4, with Christmas excess - mostly booze and some high calorie stuff I was expecting 63 Kgs at the very least. Not that I'm complaining. The plan was to get back into my routine from today.
    This call s for a celebration!! A Lagavulin Distiller's Edition tonight!
    How did everyone else get on. Those who have gained - fret not, it is only temporary. Yes we can!