closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: SRP Turtle Bracelet - Recommendations?

SRP Turtle Bracelet - Recommendations?

Evening folks,

I've got an SRP773 arriving this week and I'd like to get a bracelet for it. I'm not a fan of the look of the bracelet that comes with the turtles and wonder if anyone has one from elsewhere that they rate and would recommend?

I usually go to Strap Code and theirs does look nice but I'm stalling on the price at around £60.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Watchgeko - £28 and comes with various different endlinks.

After I tweaked the endlinks.

Check out Strapcode's website. I've had a few of their Engineer bracelets and they're good quality. They now do a few bracelets specifically for the SRP series turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdiver View Post
    Check out Strapcode's website. I've had a few of their Engineer bracelets and they're good quality. They now do a few bracelets specifically for the SRP series turtles.
    Yeah that's where I usually go for bracelets but I just wanted to see whether there are alternatives as the price of theirs is higher than I'm used to spending on 007 bracelets.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeOut View Post
    Watchgeko - £28 and comes with various different endlinks.
    That's a good price and really good idea! By the way, I've always fancied polishing a PRS-18 and putting it on a nice oyster but never got round to it so if you ever fancy moving yours on, you know where I am ;)

I'm in the market for a decent bracelet too. Will be interesting to see what's out there. At the moment I alternate between Watchgecko flat vent rubber, or oem bracelet. The bracelet is ok quality but does rattle, and has these rubbish shiny cut-outs which I hate.

I prefer the bracelet they use on the monster series. Shame its only 20mm.
    Last edited by Man of Kent; 5th March 2017 at 12:18.

Craftsman
    I had a Turtle briefly and didn't like the bracelet. It is too wide and it rattles.

Now the Monster bracelet is another story. I really like the look of it and the impression of sturdiness it gives while wearing it.

I've got a strapcode, and a watch gecko metal bracelet. The gecko one isn't bad, but the strapcode does feel worth the extra. More solid, less rattles.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TZ-UK mobile app

Hmm - I've been wearing my Turtle 775 almost daily for the last 4 months and initially swapped straight onto a flat vent strap, but found the supplied bracelet so comfortable to wear I've been wearing it 'stock' almost exclusively now. I think the small shiny accents on the bracelet look much more obvious in pictures than irl and I don't notice any rattle or noticeable lower quality than a monster bracelet. The bracelet also balances the head really well and I can honestly say I find the combination pretty perfect. Tempted to try a strap code super jubilee to try on another model eg the pepsi or padi versions.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Master
    I have a Strapcode Super Jubilee, a good solid bracelet.

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Evening folks,

I've got an SRP773 arriving this week and I'd like to get a bracelet for it. I'm not a fan of the look of the bracelet that comes with the turtles and wonder if anyone has one from elsewhere that they rate and would recommend?

I usually go to Strap Code and theirs does look nice but I'm stalling on the price at around £60.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
    I have Strapcode Super Oyster ( http://www.strapcode.com/store/22mm-...l#.WMPM9styjqA ) and so far it is great. With watch:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...9ebfa672e5.jpg

JP

Strap Code Arrival

After reflecting on the quality of previous Strap Code purchases and talking to other members who say all good things, I bought a super oyster and it arrived this morning.

As expected it's an excellent bracelet; end links fit perfectly, taper is perfect to the clasp, clasp is push-button flip lock, pins are single-side screwed and the links are superb with no rattle or squeak at all.

I think it takes the watch to a whole new level and when you think that I bought all you see here for less that £250 you really can't go wrong. Oh, and it's losing two seconds overnight dial up which it regains when worn during the day!

Some pics:

Untitled by David Douglas

Looks great, strapcode is my go to shop for bracelets, i am always amazed by how good they are! (had quite a few)

Recently got this super engineer and love it

^^^^ Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by RobDad View Post
    Hmm - I've been wearing my Turtle 775 almost daily for the last 4 months and initially swapped straight onto a flat vent strap, but found the supplied bracelet so comfortable to wear I've been wearing it 'stock' almost exclusively now. I think the small shiny accents on the bracelet look much more obvious in pictures than irl and I don't notice any rattle or noticeable lower quality than a monster bracelet. The bracelet also balances the head really well and I can honestly say I find the combination pretty perfect. Tempted to try a strap code super jubilee to try on another model eg the pepsi or padi versions.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Have you (or anyone else) compared Turtle bracelet to Sumo bracelet? So far I think those look similar excl endlinks.

JP

After reflecting on the quality of previous Strap Code purchases and talking to other members who say all good things, I bought a super oyster and it arrived this morning.

As expected it's an excellent bracelet; end links fit perfectly, taper is perfect to the clasp, clasp is push-button flip lock, pins are single-side screwed and the links are superb with no rattle or squeak at all.

I think it takes the watch to a whole new level and when you think that I bought all you see here for less that £250 you really can't go wrong. Oh, and it's losing two seconds overnight dial up which it regains when worn during the day!
    Very nice! I agree that it's such an improvement.

Some pics:

Looks good Did you order direct from strapcode? Or is their a UK supplier?

Sent from my SM-G930F using TZ-UK mobile app

I've done both. Strap Code are in the UK, the parcels always come from a UK address. The last couple of times I've got them through Amazon though as they're the same price and I have protection if I need to return anything.