closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 312 service advice.

Blog Entries

312 service advice.

Chaps

My PAM312 hour hand stopped clicking yesterday when I was setting the date, buggar.

I would like to get it serviced and of course peered at and just wondered if there are any independents that could be recommended.

Many thanks

Blog Entries
    Something I said?????

Pitch

I did the same thing to mine a year or so back. Ended up sending it back to Panerai as not many places would touch it!

Unfortunately not

That is an in house Panerai unit and I doubt anyone would touch it as they cannot get the parts, seals etc. Back to Panerai I am afraid and they will relieve you of 500 plus

Blog Entries
    Many thanks chaps and I will get on with this on Monday.

Pitch

Craftsman
    Had mine serviced last month, it was 450 or 475 for the service. I also had a new dial and crown guard

Not a good experience and I'm awaiting a response to my letter of complaint

it maybe worth giving wempe a ring, i last spoke to them a couple of years ago, but they were in the process of being trained up to service the panerai in house movements in the premises on bond street

the problem is the more complex and expensive stuff is serviced at the panerai HQ but i think sub out the more general work

Quote Originally Posted by jimyu View Post
    Had mine serviced last month, it was 450 or 475 for the service. I also had a new dial and crown guard

Not a good experience and I'm awaiting a response to my letter of complaint
    I remember your previous thread, I thought they were trying to charge you for a new rotor too? If you don't mind me asking what happened to make your experience a bad one?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw232 View Post
    I remember your previous thread, I thought they were trying to charge you for a new rotor too? If you don't mind me asking what happened to make your experience a bad one?

Yes that's correct, I did have a new rotor too. Was just under £1000 in total.

The service was just really bad. They ignored emails and didn't once contact me to update me in the whole time and they had the watch (which twice as long as they said). Even after I told them I thought the watch had been lost by RM they didn't let me know they received it.

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app