closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Cheshire Watch Company - anyone used them?

Craftsman

Cheshire Watch Company - anyone used them?

I have been browsing for a certain watch for my wife's upcoming 30th, they have one in stock.

With a little searching I have found that they are bricks and mortar in Manc but deal in the grey markey which is not an issue for me. Im not sure if they have a mixture of grey and UK watches but the one im looking at is listed as brand new/stickered up yet dated 2015, so im assuming a grey and being a Rolex with international warranty again this isn't an issue.

My question is has anyone had any dealings with them good or bad?

TIA.

Apprentice

Craftsman
    Christ! one fella says he's saved £60k buying two watches through them...

I usually avoid review sites after so many being filled with fake reviews, but theres some good reading there, thanks John.

Their prices are not that keen on used, the Gold Daytona Paul Newman dial is about 4k more than Blowers sold an identical one for recently

I haven't bought anything from them, but popped into their shop last Friday and spoke with a guy in there (I didn't catch his name, but the one with ginger hair).

By all accounts he's very knowledgeable and was up for a good old natter about watches, from APs and PPs to their extensive selection of Rolex. We spent half an hour or so talking horology - something that's never happened to me before in an AD, let alone a grey shop.

If their D-Blue wasn't priced at 10k then I would have done business with them. A very tidy show room and if they ever had the right piece at the right price, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.

Master
    Blog Entries
    A friend of mine bought an AP ROC from them a year or so ago. Paid by bank transfer and watch was arrived all correct.

Master
    They closed their Mcr branch a while back but moved to Wilmslow I think

You're fairly new here so may not have yet come across our esteemed colleague Haywood who runs Miltonaires

So if in Cheshire (unless it has to be new for the OH) they have a good selection and Haywood has an excellent knowledge of watches and especially Rolex.

http://www.miltonaires.com/contact

Journeyman
    I know the owner of CWC, i have done many many transactions with them. They are knowledgeable, kind and fair. They have a good mentality of normality and if they can do a deal then they will.

The Ginger one is 'Christian' and the owner is Stuart - pick up the phone or pop in and have a discussion but they are one of a few I know whom are safe to deal with.

Obviously I love Haywood too and he's an amazing retailing also so you now have 2 great options to look at in order to find the right gift.

Hope this helps.

Craftsman
    Spot on guys, thanks.

No worries but more to the point what watch are you looking to get for her?

Sorry to bump this thread but wanted to check if feedback remains positive as I am looking at a potential purchase from the Cheshire Watch Company.

Thanks in advance.

Nice guys, operating from a bricks & mortar Shop, with watches (and jewellery) that physically exists!

MW

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wood View Post
    Nice guys, operating from a bricks & mortar Shop, with watches (and jewellery) that physically exists!

MW
    Perfect. Thanks Mike appreciated.

Craftsman
    Great guys to deal with.

Highly recommend.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by xdonolix View Post
    A friend of mine bought an AP ROC from them a year or so ago. Paid by bank transfer and watch was arrived all correct.
    Same here, service was fine.