closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The watch source ??

Master

The watch source ??

Thinking of getting a JLC reverso 1931 tribute from these guys,anybody dealt with them ??

I have bought 3 watches with them, a Cartier, an Oris and most recently my JLC Reverso Night and Day. In each case the watches were perfect and the service was good in my experience. The JLC prices were very competitive I thought, and the watches are brand new, not repeatedly tried on having been on display in a shop window for example.

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Was about to buy a GO perpetual calendar from watchsource.co.uk. I was interested because they do 12 month IFC. Travails documented here http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...m-watch-source. Be mindful you may not get the official warranty card, which was what deterred me from buying a watch from them. I'm sure the more experienced members will soon be along to tell you about the dealer experience.

Master
    Thanks for that and the link.

I was about to buy an Omega off them about 3 years ago and I entered into telephone conversations with them and I was re-assured that they would let me inspect and collect at their premises.

I didnt buy in the end as my local AD nearly matched their price but they did seem like a professional & credible outfit.

I've bought an Omega and a JLC from them - no problems and great prices!