closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any America Comic Collectors Here?

Any America Comic Collectors Here?

Only reason I am asking is that I have just found some old collectibles I bought a couple of decades back, all signed and sealed and have no idea what they are worth. I have the following:

1). Superman Fall Of Metropolis signed by Jerry Siegel, sealed, certificated and 135 of 585.
    2). Amazing spiderman 30th Anniversary issue signed by John Romita SR sealed and one of 1000
    3). Superman Forever hologram edition signed by 6 people cannot read their names one of 15,000 sealed
    4). Star Wars trilogy boxed set signed by Roy Thomas, Frank Lopez and Carlos Garzon sealed.

Any ideas of value?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by langdalematt View Post
    Only reason I am asking is that I have just found some old collectibles I bought a couple of decades back, all signed and sealed and have no idea what they are worth. I have the following:

1). Superman Fall Of Metropolis signed by Jerry Siegel, sealed, certificated and 135 of 585.
    2). Amazing spiderman 30th Anniversary issue signed by John Romita SR sealed and one of 1000
    3). Superman Forever hologram edition signed by 6 people cannot read their names one of 15,000 sealed
    4). Star Wars trilogy boxed set signed by Roy Thomas, Frank Lopez and Carlos Garzon sealed.

Any ideas of value?

Thanks,
    15,000? Yours was probably towards the end of the signing!

Master
    I collect the Marvel Star Wars comics & the Star Wars boxed set you have is a really nice 3 book set that reprints those classic SW stories, the first book has the original SW story that started in issue 1:

The second book reprints ESB from these comics:

& the third book reprints ROTJ.

I bought an opened set for £75 a while ago but I haven't seen a sealed set, so I guess £85-100+ may be ballpark. Lovely set, nice artwork:

Quote Originally Posted by wampa View Post
    I collect the Marvel Star Wars comics & the Star Wars boxed set you have is a really nice 3 book set that reprints those classic SW stories, the first book has the original SW story that started in issue 1:

The second book reprints ESB from these comics:

& the third book reprints ROTJ.

I bought an opened set for £75 a while ago but I haven't seen a sealed set, so I guess £85-100+ may be ballpark. Lovely set, nice artwork:
    Any idea where I might sell them? Have no real need for them. I was told the Jerry Seagel one is worth 2-300 but have no idea.