closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Strap Pics and review - Sharkskin with curved ends from strap-works.co.uk

Strap Pics and review - Sharkskin with curved ends from strap-works.co.uk

Just wanted to share some pics and words about my recent purchase from Kerr at Strap Works. I fancied a dressier look for my Seiko Presage and Kerr makes a lovely curved end strap with your choice of leather.

Here is the watch in question:

Choices wise... I was presented with a set of pictures via email. An amazing choice of exotic leathers. This is just one of those pictures:

My budget restricted my choices, but I decided to go for black sharkskin. I also picked a polished steel deployment clasp which matches the watch head perfectly. All in all.. I'm delighted and would happily recommend Kerr for custom work.

Some pictures of the finished article:

Last edited by JohnnyE; 29th January 2017 at 00:02.

Master
    Looks great and has certainly added a dressier look to the watch. Can I ask how much it cost?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyt View Post
    Looks great and has certainly added a dressier look to the watch. Can I ask how much it cost?
    £65 for the strap and I added +£12 to that for the clasp. He uses the hardware from a Hirsch curved end strap - built up with his own leathers. So, you get the adjustable end inserts to allow a perfect fit.

The quality is excellent.

That's a very nice strap Johnny, and I prefer the looks over the bracelet.... should wear in nicely