closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A daily wearer......but which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew S View Post
    Looking at the Seadweller and Submariner side by side I'm starting to like the Seadweller more.
    It looks fine, but I usually end up choosing something slimmer from the box. I find that it's a bit bulky as an everyday choice; the Submariner is the better watch for wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by verv View Post
    Nothing wrong with owning a greyhound and a bulldog.
    Thats how I view it anyway.
    I'll grant that the Aquanaut isn't exactly the most elegant of watches, but I wouldn't quite call it a bulldog, either. ;)

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyman View Post
    Nice set. How does the SDc wear compared with the standard SubC?
    Check out this Thread I did a few years back re SubC vs SDC. I still have both and funnily am toying with getting another SubC LN (probably ND)
    http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...ght=submariner

They each have their merits - I reckon the ND will be a great choice for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Belligero View Post
    It looks fine, but I usually end up choosing something slimmer from the box. I find that it's a bit bulky as an everyday choice; the Submariner is the better watch for wearing.
    I found the opposite. I traded in my No date Sub C for a SD4000 and, mainly due to the lugs, find the SD to be a slightly more comfortable watch to wear.
    The symmetry of the dateless sub was lovely though, and one day l may revisit - maybe an older model - but for a daily wearer l like a date and prefer no cyclops. SD won through.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I too like the symmetry of the ND, and I have no need of a date, but it is the chunky lugs and, come to think of it, the gloss dial, which worry me with the base sub. I have put my order on hold. Bugger, why is this so difficult!

Blog Entries
    I wish threads like this did not exist as I am trying very hard to talk myself out of an SDc.

I have a 5513, 16570, 14060 and a 16710 why the hell do I need one of those?????????

Trouble is I am close to folding.........

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post
    I wish threads like this did not exist as I am trying very hard to talk myself out of an SDc.

I have a 5513, 16570, 14060 and a 16710 why the hell do I need one of those?????????

Trouble is I am close to folding.........
    Fun in a way.

Banned
    just wear the Patek, don't get this daily beater thing for me it's Patek one day skydweller next.

Craftsman
    The SeaDweller for me is the best looking of the bunch.

I'm sticking that on my list :)