closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Introduction and a bit of fun...

Threaded View

Introduction and a bit of fun...

Hello to all TZ-UK Forum members!

I have been collecting watches for only a short(ish) time, I now have four in my collection the most recent of which arrived today. I never believed watches could become so addictive, as soon as I get a new watch i'm already planning the next purchase... although i'm sure you know that feeling quite well. Always looking in shops, both new and used stores, and borderline obsessed about what others are wearing and talking watches - my wife deserves a medal, but I actually bought her a watch for Christmas! Haha

I like watches with a bit of history / heritage, although at the same time any watch that catches can be a winner. I am quite cautious about what I buy as I can often 'go off' things quite quickly from a design perspective so clean lines and simple is generally a safer bet, although one of my watches really did surprise me when I saw it in the flesh so I decided to go bold.

This seems to be a superb and friendly forum and I hope I will be able to expand my watch knowledge and collection surrounded by like minded folk!

Now the bit of fun... When I put my watches together to photograph, not an easy task in itself, I thought why not take one with just the Lume and see if you guys can guess my collection so far. Somehow I don't think you are going to have much trouble, although you could try being as exact as you dare as this introduction might contain pointers. I will update the post with the answer 'photo' once you seem bored of guessing, or if nobody guesses at all by the morning.

Watch 1 - Top Left
    Watch 2 - Top Right
    Watch 3 - Bottom Left
    Watch 4 - Bottom Right

ANSWER has been revealed in post #23... click here...

Last edited by T1ckT0ck; 12th January 2017 at 12:19. Reason: Fat fingers