closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: DSOTM Vintage black - £2000 discount

Apprentice

DSOTM Vintage black - £2000 discount

Hello,

Just seen it yesterday......that's quite a discount from official AD :)

http://goldsmiths.co.uk/Omega-Dark-S...ch/p/17331185/

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hello and welcome to the forums Lochy, seems a bit of an odd 1st post, may I ask if you work for Goldsmiths by any chance?

and I will assume for the moment that you have a couple of these in stock that need shifting from your London Branch

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forums Lochy, seems a bit of an odd 1st post, may I ask if you work for Goldsmiths by any chance?

and I will assume for the moment that you have a couple of these in stock that need shifting from your London Branch
    Hello,

Thank you. And NO I do not work for them, but agree I could look like :) I just passing their shop in Canary wharf every day and seen it yesterday so I thought it's good offer. I was trying original DSOTM there and could only get 10% so I bought mine somewhere else for much better price. And sure they probably need to shift them - maybe something coming up very soon from Omega.....who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post

Hello,

Thank you. And NO I do not work for them, but agree it could look like :) I just passing their shop in Canary wharf every day and seen it yesterday so I thought it's good offer. I was trying original DSOTM there and could only get 10% so I bought mine somewhere else for much better price. And sure they probably need to shift them - maybe something coming up very soon from Omega.....who knows.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochy View Post
    maybe something coming up very soon from Omega.....who knows.
    The last special edition announced was way back on Wed, a full 2 days after the previous 'speedy tuesday' announcement, so you're probably right :-)))

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gcleminson View Post
    The last special edition announced was way back on Wed, a full 2 days after the previous 'speedy tuesday' announcement, so you're probably right :-)))
    Yep it was my thinking.....there is no new release in 2 days????? Wake up Omega!! :)

Craftsman
    Confused? Probably does work for an AD since the grammar's so blooming awful!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome - Nice gesture with the heads up.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by tswatch66 View Post
    Confused? Probably does work for an AD since the grammar's so blooming awful!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry to offend you with my grammar, I know it's bad as English is not my mother language.

Master
    It is a welcome from me too ! Thanks for the heads-up. I am not particularly keen on this watch but the price looks good to me. I do not work for GS either in case anyone is wondering !

Master
    Blog Entries
    Welcome thanks for the heads up, just ignore the forum gif posting clown.

Master
    Hi, welcome to the forum, most on here are pretty friendly.