closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: SIHH 2017

SIHH 2017

Anyone going? What are you hoping to see from manufacturers? I guess the downturn in exports from Switzerland may have a bearing on the size of the show?
    I'm hoping for more 39-40mm pieces and unfussy reissues of classics but expect to see more smart watches
    I just came back from Geneva shooting something new that's going to be announced (my lips are sealed)

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    Anyone going? What are you hoping to see from manufacturers? I guess the downturn in exports from Switzerland may have a bearing on the size of the show?
    I'm hoping for more 39-40mm pieces and unfussy reissues of classics but expect to see more smart watches
    I just came back from Geneva shooting something new that's going to be announced (my lips are sealed)

It's Richemont only, isn't it? Can't see any smartwatches coming. But more steel watches in "low" price bracket...

They have the carré des horologers with 13 invited manufacturers not part of the Richemont group

Master
    No, it’s not a Richemont only event – there will be a number of independents, inc. Audemars Piguet, who’ve abandoned Baselworld for SIHH, as well as UN and GP.

Master
    I've been keeping a closer eye on the watch blog sites than normal because of this but haven't really seen much info released at all, I know its a much smaller show than Baselworld but expected more to be honest (that may be inpatience though).

Fingers crossed that in the next week we see some interesting reveals.