closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Moto GP 2017

Threaded View

Moto GP 2017

So...as upset the F1 thread which I didn't realise well back to start another GP one instead....

we discuss GP and Moto 2 & 3 here....No point having a separate for each class as they are closely connected...
    We may not get as big audience or as many posters as F1 but we are all friends hopefully....

I'm a long time fan of both and have never actively just slated it for the sake of it....
    indeed riders and drivers have visited both series, JL drove Lewis' championship winning Mercedes end of last year but 9 different winners and 5 different manufacturers means for me it's not perfect but it's doing something right. I'm saddened greatly F1 has lost its way so my focus again this year will be Motorcycling .....

It's not just F1 sadly that's dropped off in interest for me, never ever thought it would but while Dorna have nailed GP they have their way now with WSBK & I just don't find it exciting any more which may have been why they bought out the competition.....

I don't even bother with BSBK much either and that's a shame....

Quite early but a couple of items......

Maverick very quick very early on in the tests... how long will he and Vale stay friends?

Moto 2 rumour is amazingly Triumph to supply engines in 2019....
    Low risk way of enhancing racing credibility without as a team..... hope as reliable as the Honda but will be nice to hear that howling triple as well....

https://www.autosport.com/news/repor...ngine-supplier

Now released from Yamaha gag Lorenzo doesn't think he's going to change his riding style.....

https://www.autosport.com/news/repor...yle-for-ducati

Enjoy the season folks....5
    Last edited by lordloz; 11th January 2017 at 19:00.