closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: "Small' TV advice

Hybrid View

I very nearly bought a 43" Samsung 4K curved tv at currys recently. The 49" was the same price though.

My parents have just bought a 4K tv and, whilst visiting them recently, I noticed that the picture was far clearer than our HD even on lower resolution channels.

I dont know what's happened to tellies. I've got a ten year old Sony LCD, 40", which seemed MASSIVE at the time, now it would be considered a portable.

These 50", 60", and bigger sets. Do the manufacturers think we all live on council estates?

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster73 View Post
    I've got a ten year old Sony LCD, 40", which seemed MASSIVE at the time, now it would be considered a portable.
    Same here,no plan to change either.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster73 View Post
    I dont know what's happened to tellies. I've got a ten year old Sony LCD, 40", which seemed MASSIVE at the time, now it would be considered a portable.

These 50", 60", and bigger sets. Do the manufacturers think we all live on council estates?
    Same here. It was massive at the time. Amusingly, when you compare to what you would pay these days, I'm sure it was about £2,000 too!

It will only be replaced when it packs up, and even then, I'd like to stick with a similar size.