closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Christopher ward stockists?

Apprentice

Christopher ward stockists?

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows or has come across a shop that stocks Chris Ward watches, I'm really interested in the C60 Trident Pro GMT as I've heard nice things about it.

Its currently on sale but would like to try it/ feel it out before buying and cant find anywhere.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Master
    Christopher Ward.

You can always checkout their showroom if you must. Given their 60 day return policy, why not just buy it, try it, and return if not happy?

You can only buy Christoper Ward watches direct from them or on 3rd party sites like eBay. They have an office (i think in Maidenhead) and i'm sure you can make an appointment to see the watch you are interested in there.

Master
    They have a good returns policy. Buy it and send it back if you don't like it.

Apprentice
    Thanks guys, if their returns policy is as good as suggested, then I think i'll buy and return if I don't like it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by strongy View Post
    Thanks guys, if their returns policy is as good as suggested, then I think i'll buy and return if I don't like it.

Thanks
    Excellent returns policy. You simply go onto the site and add the '60:60 return guarantee' to the shopping basket (it has a value of £0). You then checkout and they send all the necessary pre-paid packaging to return the watch (obviously in unused condition). The only cost to you will be the initial shipping when you buy the watch.

Quote Originally Posted by ataripower View Post
    You can only buy Christoper Ward watches direct from them or on 3rd party sites like eBay. They have an office (i think in Maidenhead) and i'm sure you can make an appointment to see the watch you are interested in there.
    Any that are offered on eBay will be second-hand (if they claim to be new, chances are that the seller bought them in a CW sale and is looking to resell at a profit).

Christopher Ward are primarily an on-line only brand[*], which accounts for their excellent return policy. They also have a 5-year warranty, which is nice.

[*] Yes, they do have a by-appointment showroom in Maidenhead (details/photos here: http://www.christopherwardforum.com/...p?f=71&t=32330) and they did have one in New York which closed recently.

Thanks
    Just don't pay full price - in their business model that is the sucker price. Wait for a sale.

Master
    Excellent value even if you do pay full price. The Trident Pro 600 range are extremely well finished. I have two at the moment :0)

Master
    Cracking value when bought in a sale- bought a Trident Vintage recently, lovely watch- always found thier customer services 10/10 so buy and if you don't like just return it. Been to the Maidenhead showroom a few times, well worth a visit if you're not too far away.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by redmonaco View Post
    Excellent value even if you do pay full price. The Trident Pro 600 range are extremely well finished. I have two at the moment :0)

Thats a beauty, and actually the watch that made me check out their watches!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
    Cracking value when bought in a sale- bought a Trident Vintage recently, lovely watch- always found thier customer services 10/10 so buy and if you don't like just return it. Been to the Maidenhead showroom a few times, well worth a visit if you're not too far away.
    I'm in London but if I get the opportunity to pop up to Maidenhead I think I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee View Post
    Just don't pay full price - in their business model that is the sucker price. Wait for a sale.
    Carpet Warehouse have another sale if anyone is interested:

https://www.christopherward.co.uk/events/half-price

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee View Post
    Carpet Warehouse have another sale if anyone is interested:

https://www.christopherward.co.uk/events/half-price
    <chortle> I wonder how long it will take them to get rid of all the "Chr.Ward" branded watches, even in sales.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by markrlondon View Post
    <chortle> I wonder how long it will take them to get rid of all the "Chr.Ward" branded watches, even in sales.
    Id rather the chr.ward branded watches than the new design. I dont know who designed the new brand but its awful!

They have a few of the Trident GMTs at half price at the moment: LINK

My mate bought a jumping hour but returned it, its was really easy to do so and he had no issues.

Agree that the new logo is a bit rubbish, don't think they will end up sticking with it for long.

Blog Entries
    Id rather the chr.ward branded watches than the new design. I dont know who designed the new brand but its awful!
    Interesting. I despised the 'Chr.Ward' branding from the beginning and think the new branding, although far from perfect, is a big improvement.

I was amongst the many at the time who correctly predicted that 'Chr.Ward' would not last long.

Quote Originally Posted by T1ckT0ck View Post
    Agree that the new logo is a bit rubbish, don't think they will end up sticking with it for long.
    I reckon they will stick to the new branding (it's more than just the logo) for a long time to come. Changing brand image/logo for the third time would be nuts.

When I first saw the new (current) logo and brand image I thought that it was good in and of itself but unsuitable for many of the watches it would have to appear on. I still partly hold that view but it's growing on me. The only thing I really dislike about it now is the default logo positioning at 9. If the default was centred at 12 I think it would look much better.
    Last edited by markrlondon; 17th January 2017 at 17:52.

sales corner on RLT