closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Carrie Fisher has heart attack .

Carrie Fisher has heart attack .

Blooming heck another star in a bad way .
    2016 is turning into a nightmare for the famous .
    Heres hoping she pulls through o.k.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38423963

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jega View Post
    Blooming heck another star in a bad way .
    2016 is turning into a nightmare for the famous .
    Heres hoping she pulls through o.k.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38423963
    Bugger. Hope this ends well.

2016 is not finished yet, hope the force stays strong in this one, one of my childhood crushes from that scene in Jabba's palace.

Fingers crossed...

Master
    Blog Entries
    I hope she pulls through. Fortunately for her all American airlines are required to carry Automated External Defibrillators on their planes & have somebody on board trained to use one. There is no such requirement for UK-based airlines, although some do carry them voluntarily.

The sad fact is that, if an airline doesn't carry automated external defibrillators on their planes, you stand a very much reduced chance of surviving a cardiac arrest than if they do.

Quote Originally Posted by trident-7 View Post
    I hope she pulls through. Fortunately for her all American airlines are required to carry Automated External Defibrillators on their planes & have somebody on board trained to use one. There is no such requirement for UK-based airlines, although some do carry them voluntarily.

The sad fact is that, if an airline doesn't carry automated external defibrillators on their planes, you stand a very much reduced chance of surviving a cardiac arrest than if they do.
    I didn't realise that. Thank you for the knowledge.

Master
    one of my childhood crushes from that scene in Jabba's palace.
    you're not the only one, I suspect one of millions ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by trident-7 View Post

Indeed - Virgin Atlantic do, me and my Mrs (she is a paramedic) ended up helping out last year on a flight from Orlando to the UK.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Master
    Awful news, hope she makes a full recovery. Always thought it would have been quite funny if she'd married Phil Oakey instead of Paul Simon.

Master
    Some sites are reporting she has is now in a stable condition - hope she pulls though!

#hottie

End of

I really hope for full recovery. Can't loose Leia to 2016 as well. too many gone this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    End of
    ^this ....

Even today, though due to partly age and the self confessed substance abuse she's lost her hotness as such....

Well you can still see on some of the news clips at force awakens PR events being shown that she was (not ever pretty farrah style)but actually what a striking girl and how stunning she was... you can see behind her years she was smoking....