closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: CWC latest.

Hybrid View

The straps are not for me. The fact that the reissue 1980 will only have 50 pieces in the first tranche means I fear my estimate of a grand may be way out
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 12th June 2017 at 21:20.

Master
    Just Seen New mk2s in, sapphire, 120 click bezel quartz and auto, 1980 reissue diver still not ready yet

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    The straps are not for me. The fact that the reissue 1980 will only have 50 pieces in the first tranche means I fear my estimate of a grand may be way out
    about £1.700 ish I was told today

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    I really hope it won't be that much, but I fear that it will.

Ooh, big fan of that French military strap. I have a Type Demineur en route, and that'll go nicely with it.

Just received my mk II quartz diver. Having owned quite a few of these over the years I would say that the significant price hike had been matched with significant improvements in quality. Not just the 120 click bezel and sapphire crystal upgrade but also the fit and finish. The bezel for example now comes with slightly recessed numerals with painted infill and the lume pip is more neatly applied.
    I went for the polished version which is actually quite subtle but lends it a more expensive feel.
    So overall far less agricultural in build than they used to be (still too expensive though!)

Master
    [QUOTE=ODP;4447278]Just received my mk II quartz diver. Having owned quite a few of these over the years I would say that the significant price hike had been matched with significant improvements in quality. Not just the 120 click bezel and sapphire crystal upgrade but also the fit and finish. The bezel for example now comes with slightly recessed numerals with painted infill and the lume pip is more neatly applied.
    I went for the polished version which is actually quite subtle but lends it a more expensive feel.
    So overall far less agricultural in build than they used to be (still too expensive though

good to know I ordered the same with the sbs dial.

Craftsman
    [QUOTE=Karl;4447321]
    Quote Originally Posted by ODP View Post
    Just received my mk II quartz diver. Having owned quite a few of these over the years I would say that the significant price hike had been matched with significant improvements in quality. Not just the 120 click bezel and sapphire crystal upgrade but also the fit and finish. The bezel for example now comes with slightly recessed numerals with painted infill and the lume pip is more neatly applied.
    So overall far less agricultural in build than they used to be (still too expensive though

good to know I ordered the same with the sbs dial.
    No pics :(

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Well after all the long build up, that's me out(if true).