closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Lange Sohne will stop selling chronographs through ADs

Master

Lange Sohne will stop selling chronographs through ADs

Hi guys, I have recieved an email from a lange boutique I have a good relationship with that lange will now halt the sale of the 1815 chronograph and will from now on only sell the 1815 Boutique edition Chronograph through its boutiques.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiserphoenix View Post
    Hi guys, I have recieved an email from a lange boutique I have a good relationship with that lange will now halt the sale of the 1815 chronograph and will from now on only sell the 1815 Boutique edition Chronograph through its boutiques.
    So, how can I buy an 1815 chronograph? Thank you for this useful information.

Master
    Please read my statement again. It says "boutique". Boutique is a store. A store is where you can buy things in this case a watch. Hope that clarifies it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    The 1815 as mentioned is discontinued and only the "boutique edition 1815 chronograph" will remain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's too bad... I prefer the dial of the regular edition.

Unusual market move. Good luck to them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiserphoenix View Post
    The 1815 as mentioned is discontinued and only the "boutique edition 1815 chronograph" will remain.

Sent from my iPhone using Blablablasqualk
    What a shame. I avoid boutique editions on principle.

There is little "principle" in what is very much a marketting led business surely?

I can't see that it can be argued that any aspect of the purchase of a luxury watch (how ever you define it) is a rational one?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikee View Post
    There is little "principle" in what is very much a marketting led business surely?

I can't see that it can be argued that any aspect of the purchase of a luxury watch (how ever you define it) is a rational one?
    How about investment? Like a double red SD or an Ed White speedy. Or do you consider purchase of stocks and shares to be irrational? Both are a gamble based on (hopefully) educated speculation.